Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:36 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 4, 200 block South Main Street, Leesburg. Police were called to a location regarding a verbal and physical fight between a male and female. Both were later placed under arrest.
- 7:54 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 3, 600 block West CR 1000S, Silver Lake. Jack N. McDonald reported damage to his fence.
- 10:41 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 3, 200 Block East Center Street, Warsaw. Lake City Bank officials reported an individual presented two checks for payment on a closed account.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:44 p.m. Thursday Dec. 4, 200 block North Union Street, Warsaw. Police were called to investigate a possible knife on school property involving a juvenile.
- 7:21 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 4, 3300 block Oak Pointe Crossing, Warsaw. Nathan Nicholas York reported his cell phone was destroyed. Value: $400.
- 2:50 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 4, 3100 block Frontage Road, Warsaw. Jeremy Adkins reported fraud activity on Craig’s List.
- 10:03 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 3, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Edith M. Hattery reported the theft of a Prestige Elite 7Q android tablet from her residence. Value: $99.99.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- Thursday, Dec. 4, 100 block 13th Street, Winona Lake, Paul W. Derenzo reported theft of recordings and Grace College gym bag. Value: $235.
- 3:53 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 3, 300 block Grace Village Drive, Winona Lake. Shelley J. Clark reported theft of medication.