The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Nephrology Associates of Northern Indiana v.
David D. Arnold, Warsaw, $1,518.78
Susan J. Blackburn, Warsaw, $1,038.18
Ronald A. Johnston, Warsaw, $1,818.61
William C. Southall, Warsaw, $1,496.44
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v.
Bryan C. Baum, Syracuse, $2,443.99
Paul S. Clark, North Webster, $1,225.96
Mark A. Delinsky, Pierceton, $1,165.87
Chad Freeman, Silver Lake, $1,824.49
Cameron Harris, Warsaw, $2,496.90
Rob Roberson, Syracuse, $1,155.32
Apolinar Sanchez, Leesburg, $1,375.92
Charles Swihart, Syracuse, $2,042.62
Esmerelda Torres, Warsaw, $2,572.14
Melanie Zeiger, Warsaw, $1,226.59
- Warsaw Eastgate Apartments v.
Jessie and Judy Beverly, Warsaw, $1,147
Donna Quint, Warsaw, $1,147
- Stump’s LP Gas Inc v. Morgan Boehm, Lafayette, $1,285.88
- Betty R. Stahl v. Nicole A. Bontrager, Pierceton, $6,094
- Springleaf Financial Services of Indiana v.
Christopher M. Booth, Syracuse, $3,094.58
Amanda R. Hoyt, Warsaw, $2,656.92
- JT Brix Aqua Systems of Warsaw v. Brenda and Michael Bowers, Bourbon, $479.02
- Firstsource Financial Solutions v. Justin Brinegar, North Webster, $597.71
- Shafer Rentals LLC v.
Tosha Bruce, Warsaw, $1,084
Billy Truex, Warsaw, $1,084
- Radiology Inc. v.
Richard L. Coy Jr., Warsaw, $1,399.71
Gale Emmons, Warsaw, $804.72
Tammy J. Oswald, Syracuse, $471.84
Gayle Seidner, Warsaw, $419.64
Melanie Shorthill, Syracuse, $601.55
- Snow and Sauertieg v.
David L. Dady, Warsaw, $866.38
Katina A. Deaton, North Webster, $1,722.37
Janice Degroff, Syracuse, $1,672.05
Brian Dierks, Pierceton, $1,556.63
Brooke M. Flannery, Warsaw, $6,094
Gertrude Flynn, Syracuse, $683.65
Cyntha D. Gabaldon, Warsaw, $2,209.27
Brandy Garcia, Warsaw, $2,413.80
Alfredo S. Garza, Milford, $2,925.62
Kamarin Gochenour, Warsaw, $2,187.78
Gary M. Hinkle, Leesburg, $3,535.81
Kevin D. Hopkins, Claypool, $4,885.22
Bryon E. Kiser, Warsaw, $802.09
Terry Lowry, Mishawaka, $1,899.61
Richard S. Martin, Warsaw, $982.63
Mervin D. Mcafoose, Warsaw, $2,555.47
Heather Harrold-McMaster, Warsaw, $1,925.11
James D. and Tammy Nolan, Claypool, $5,236.46
Ronald Prater, Warsaw, $3,361.28
Henry V. Reyes, Warsaw, $1,624.80
Eddie L. Robinson, Warsaw, $2,708.25
Larry D. Sainer, Warsaw, $4,270.47
Jose Salas, Pierceton, $5,362.08
Robert N. Schiering, Claypool, $4,451.83
Sandra K. Scott, $2,012.50
Rick Sherow, Etna Green, $3,158.83
Cy D. Stump, Pierceton, $5,353.53
Joshua A. Stutzman, Pierceton, $2,457.36
Thomas J. Trimble, Leesburg, $424.77
Thomas L. Wroblewski, North Webster, $783.10
- Fort Wayne Neurology v.
Audrey K. and Michael S. Eldridge, Warsaw, $1,494.04
Johnny M. and Randall L. Laughlin, Mentone, $437.64
- Discover Bank V. Leslie A. Elliott, Cromwell, $2,637.06
- Lighthouse Dental v. Terry Erhart, Claypool, $1,381.03
- Jodi Phillips v. G and M Auto, Warsaw, $879
- Souh Bend Orthopaedic Associates v. Billy Kidd, Mentone $521.80
- Indiana Surgical Specialists v. Dennis Kline, Claypool, $2,145.73
- Glen Ruch v. Lori Lanham, Nappanee, $1,594
- James Medical Rents and Sales v. Melanie McNeil, North Webster, $125.17
- Rosalind Marshall v. Marvin Miller and Milmar Post Buildings, Lagrange, $6,104
- Total Recovery Services, Inc. v. Debra Newswanger, Pierceton, $1,176.55
- Fort Wayne Neurosurgery v. Ronald and Tammy Rautenkranz, Warsaw, $609.56
- Kehler Law Firm v. Jerrod Turpen, Warsaw, $1,606
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Joseph L. Armentrout, Milford, $10,815.42
Melinda L. Borkholder, Warsaw, $11,968.43
James Gilbert, Goshen, $9,366.89
Kyler D. Mylin, Warsaw, $14,439.15
Kaylen R. Sopher, North Webster, $18,783.25
- First Federal Savings Bank v. Douglas M. Caverly, Warsaw, $6,714.44
- United Credit Union v. Adam Churchill, Silver Lake, $521.85
- Capital One Bank v. Dolinger Daugherty, warsaw, $1,202.05
- Discover Bank v. John C. Justice, Warsaw, $2,845.57
- RLW Accounts LLC v. Elijah Patrick, Pierceton, $2,916.45
- Springleaf Financial Services v. Medardo F. Pena, Elkhart, $2,525.63
- Asset Acceptance LLC v. Jack L. Smart, Syracuse, $1,849.72
- Cach LLC v. Jamie Wallace, Mentone, $1,502.22
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Speeding – Dennis A. Bruner, Warsaw, $128.50
Disregarding Automatic Signal – Stephanie G. Ebright, Leesburg, $154
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt ($25) – Brooks A. Beer, Fort Wayne; Gregory K. Miller, Warsaw; Alexander J. Davis, Milford; Gustive P. Widmeyer, Fort Wayne
Driving Left of Center– Arjun Sridhar, Columbus, Ohio, $125.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Ray Cash Williams, 63, Warsaw, and Patti Jane Bradley, 61, Pierceton
Mark S. Johnson, 39, Warsaw, and Heather L. Harter, 35, Warsaw
Brandon L. Oswald, 30, Syracuse, and Elyza Jean Anweiler, 24, Mentone
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Tosch — Patricia Gayle Tosch, Warsaw, and Larry Tosch, Warsaw. Married: Oct. 21, 1978 Separated: Nov. 25, 2014. There are no minor children.
Villarreal — Kayla Villarreal, Warsaw, and Juan Villarreal, Fort Wayne. Married: Nov. 11, 2011. Separated: Feb. 19, 2014. There is one minor child.
Blocher — Nathan Blocher, Winona Lake, and Valentina Blocher, Winona Lake. Married: Oct. 8, 2011. Separated: Nov. 11, 2014. There is one minor child.
Duty — Bill Allen Duty, Warsaw, and Leslie Dawn Duty, Abingdon, Va. Married: Oct. 17, 1998. Separated: Nov. 9, 2014. There is one minor child.
Cotterman —Blaze Cotterman, Pierceton, and Autumn Cotterman, Leesburg. Married: Aug. 18, Year Unknown. Separated: Nov. 23, 2014. There is one minor child.
Bloom — Janice Bloom, Hicksville, Ohio, and Robert D. Bloom, Warsaw. Married: May 16, 2009. Separated: Oct. 5, 2014. There are no minor children.
Hedington and Rooney — Jason M. Hedington, Claypool, and Misty D. Rooney, Bourbon. Married: Nov. 17, 2008. Separated: Sept. 27, 2014. There are no minor children.
Tecaxco and Flores — Zoila Tecaxco, Warsaw, and Victor M. Flores Gavza, Fort Wayne. Married: May 14, 2013. Separated: June 13, 2014. There are no minor children.
Beachy — Kenneth L. Beachy, Elkhart, and Allison Beachy, Nappanee. Married: Aug. 13, 2011. Separated: Nov. 2, 2014. There are no minor children.