Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:24 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 30, 100 block South Main Street, Claypool. Moses Lee McNees reported two men forced their way into a residence and engaged in a physical altercation with a resident of that apartment.
- 9:27 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 30, 300 block West Broadway Street, Etna Green. Cloyce R. Spears reported burglary at 326 Broadway Street, Etna Green. Taken were three guitars and an amp. Value: $2,250.
- 6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 29, 8100 block East McClintic Road, Syracuse. Russell F. Sproat reported the theft of a concrete statue from in front of a residence in Marineland Gardens.
- 8:42 a.m. Saturday, 5600 block East CR 500N, Leesburg. Jason A. Sigler reported a small john boat sank in Grassy Creek.
- 12:11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 29, 1000 block North Turkey Creek Road, Syracuse, Officers responded to an alarm at Noble Stores. An open door was located by the officers.
- 6:35 p.m. Friday, Nov. 28, 11400 block South CR 200 West, Silver Lake. Paul N. Hartz reported harassment.
- 5:50 a.m. Friday, Nov. 28, 8600 block East Sunset Lane and East Black Point Road, Syracuse. Michael S. Hall reported his vehicle ran off the road.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:42 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 30, 1400 block Fisher Avenue, Warsaw. Claudia Ryanne Fulk reported being threatened by an individual.