Officers with Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:37 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 26, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Joshua David Johnson reported fraudulent transactions on a debit account.
Officers with North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 19:58 p.m. 300 lock South Main Street, North Webster. Danielle Kay Lonjin, employee of NewMarket reported her personal money was stolen
Officers with Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:30 p.m. Thursday, No. 27, 100 block East Canal Street, Warsaw, Kay E. Michael, reported the theft of a wallet.
- 8:58 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 27, 200 block South Buffalo St., Warsaw, Mary L. Muntz, reported a lost cell phone on Nov. 26.
- 10:03 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Wal-Mart Super Center male subject stole two computers and fled. Value: $1,598
- 21:35 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 26, 700 block West Market Street, Warsaw. Michael D. Wright reported a firearm missing from his home. Value: $600.
- 11:55 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 26, 1100 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. Jeannette H. Boyd reported finding three credit cards at Martin’s Supermarket.