The following individuals were arrested and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Ryan Christopher Meadows, 30, 3001 S. CR 625W, South Whitley, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. No bond listed.
- Daniel Dwayne Clark, Jr., 20, 115 Steury Ave., Goshen, arrested for illegal consumption of alcohol beverage. Bond: $300 cash.
- Juan Manuel Bernal, 42, 4330 N. Old SR 15, Warsaw, arrested for driving while suspended with prior conviction and failure to appear. Bond: $909 cash.
- Joel Luna Gutierrez, 51, 9860 N. American Way, Syracuse, arrested for operator never licensed. Bond: $350 cash.
- Wesley Thomas Stutzman, 23, 834 E. Levi Lee Road, Warsaw, arrested for criminal mischief. Bond: $25,000 surety.
- Chase Johnathon Guy Burnau, 21, 506 W. Main St., Mentone, arrested for theft. Bond: $500 cash.
- Taylor Aaron Julian, 24, 2307 W. CR 800S, Claypool, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $1,000 surety.
- Emmanuel Paul Turner, 35, 1827 Rieder St., Warsaw, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. No bond listed.
- Dustin Earl Mattson, 23, 241 W. Fifth St., Greenfield, arrested for auto theft. Bond: $1,000 surety.
- Terry Lynn Miller, 31, 5760 CR 327, Garrett, arrested for driving while suspended. Bond: $1,500 cash.
- Alyssa Nichole Gross, 30, 606 E. Steele Drive, Syracuse, arrested for theft. Bond: $500 cash.
- Stephen A. DeGroff, 27, 2123 S. Paxton Drive, Warsaw, arrested for driving while suspended and failure to appear. Bond: $1,000 cash.
- Terrance Allen Holloway, 49, 3757 N. CR 900W, Cromwell, arrested for driving while suspended, with prior conviction. Bond: $300.