The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v.
Linda L. Alto, Mentone, $1,580.96
Jeremy R. Brock, Warsaw, $866.33
William J. Burchett, Warsaw, $1,873.62
Donna J. Cassel, Pierceton, $1,219.98
Esmeralda Cruz, Warsaw, $649.89
Maria S. Hernandez, Warsaw, $2,235.06
Laura M. Hughes, Warsaw, $1,332
Stacy Lind, Warsaw, $3,299.04
Chanda L. Rodriguez, Warsaw, $890.86
Nicole Sickmiller, Syracuse, $667.15
Ashley S. Warner, Claypool, $1,283.64
Alice M. Watts, Warsaw, $1,349.92
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Natena J. Berry, Warsaw, $3,975
- Canterbury House Apartments v.
Kierstin Bullington, Warsaw, $1,688.91
Jacqueline M. Hutchison, Warsaw, $2,132.66
Matthew Kovar, Warsaw, $1,688.91
Jason and Kelly Oland, Warsaw, $2,917.02
- Pedrozo v. Ricky Creekmore and Arvida Clark, Warsaw, $3,176.86
- Cindy Hackworth v. Rick Davis, Warsaw, $2,082.91
- Client Services KL v.
Amanda N. Everly, Warsaw, $702.17
Jerry J. King Jr., Linton, $942.47
Michelle E. Parker, Warsaw, $1,032
- Sherri Lyn v. Ronald Mantey, Kalamazoo, Mich., $6,094
- Miguel, Adriana, and Tomas Rivera v. Maria Marrufo, Warsaw, $6,094
- Robert Riemersma v. Rhonda Morgan, Pierceton, $3,092.11
- Green, Cates & Grossnickle v. Michelle Nelson, Columbia City, $4,092.76
- Money Matters v. Jonathon W. Patton, Silver Lake, $516.39
- Windstar Park, Inc. v. Bobbie Roszak, Mentone, $5,695
- R & T Green Acres v. Joshua Vallejo, Warsaw, $6,094
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Gateway Financial Solutions v. James Buskirk, Claypool, $10,050.15
- Capital One Bank v.
Troy M. Frieden, North Webster, $1,555.57
Mark A. Kiser, North Webster, $4,027.15
Sandra G. Layne, Warsaw, $2,330.02
- Bank of America v. Alfonso Gomez, Warsaw, $5,575.01
- Fort Financial Credit Union v. Marvin Hasten, North Webster, $6,611.28
- Cach, LLC v. Lori Howe, Cromwell, $1,478.47
- Midland Funding v.
Jacqueline Jagger, Warsaw, $1,165.58
Thomas Miller, Syracuse, $910.57
Steve Nichols, Warsaw, $1,040.68
Richard Nelson, Syracuse, $1,013.37
Stacey Risner, Silver Lake, $2,525.09
- JH Portfolio Debt Equities v. Chestine J. Mayersky, Syracuse, $2,717.68
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. David M. Summe, Lynn, Mass., $29,600.82
- SAC Finance v. Shermaine J. Tillotson, East Chicago, $9751.46
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Pennymac Corp CitiMortgage v. Jeremy D. Greene, Leesburg, $172,993.04
- Bank of America v.
Inta Khamsourivong and Kenna G. Mack, Goshen, $191.849.24
Robert M. Lafollette, Warsaw, $117,780.01
- Mutual Bank v. Arlyn Miller, Leesburg, $89,183.72
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Expired Plates – Loren W. Munson, Claypool, $128.50; Gene A. Garver, Warsaw, $128.50; Brandon R. Stogsdill, Warsaw, $128.50
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt ($25) – Emmanuel P. Turner, Warsaw;
Learner’s Permit Violation – Abelardo M. Calletano Ma, Warsaw, $128.50
Speeding – Stephanie R. Porter, New Palestine, $145.50; Austiin L. Sizemore, Bremen, $145.50; Brennen R. Adams, Claypool, $128.50
Unsafe Lane Movement – Ricky L. Deubner, South Whitley, $189.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Anthony Wayne Chesnut, 37, Syracuse, and Catherine Marie Evans, 35, Cromwell
Collin George Cone, 23, Warsaw, and Anna Joy Reinhold, 21, Winona Lake
Denzil Alan King, 29, Mentone, and Lindsey L. Hill, 31, Mentone
Joseph Michael Curcio, 58, Warsaw, and Tonya S. Oliver, 51, Warsaw
Andrew Lewis Halferty, 20, Waterloo, and Brittany N. Redinger, 22, Warsaw
Dennis Paul Carlson, 20, Silver Lake, and Deion Marie McGillem, 18, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Adams — Craig Adams, Warsaw, and Natalie Marler-Adams, Temecula, Calif. Married: Aug. 16, 2013. Separated: May 2014. There is one minor child.
Burchett — Amy Burchett, Wabash, and Chris Burchett, Warsaw. Married: Aug. 11, 2010. Separated: Oct. 24, 2014. There are four minor children.
Helton — Brandi Helton, Warsaw, and Joseph Helton, Nappanee. Married: July 31, 2007. Separated: January 2013. There are no minor children.
Hershberger — Trent L. Hershberger, Rochester, and Sheila Hershberger, Nappanee. Married: March 26, 1988. Separated: Nov. 12, 2014. There is one minor child.
Low — Janie Low, and James Low, South Whitley. Married: Nov. 28, 1998. Separated: Nov. 4, 2014. There are no minor children.