Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:42 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 13, 12600 South SR 13, North Manchester. A female victim reported being battered.
- 10:04 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 13, 1900 block Fisher Avenue, Warsaw. Elizabeth A. Leckrone report of the theft of a horse saddle. Value: $1,200.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 13, 500 block East Effie Mae Street, North Webster. William J. Brown reported a set of golf clubs and shoes taken from a vehicle overnight. Value: $675
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:38 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 13, 500 block West Center Street, Warsaw. A female victim reported being battered.
- 4:29 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 13, 500 block Wexford Place, Warsaw. Edgard G. Postigo, reported the theft of a television. Play Station 4 and games. Value: $1,600. taken.
- 4:16 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 13, 1200 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Meijer officials reported the theft of children’s clothing items. All items were recovered. Value: $36.
- 2:11 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 13, 200 block North Union Street, Warsaw. Warsaw Community Schools reported a problem with a student.
- 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 12, 1900 block East Market Street, Warsaw. NIPSCO officials reported the theft of electricity to avoid payment/utility tampering.