The following individuals were arrested and booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Misty Ann Campbell, 34, 706 W. Portland St., Syracuse, was arrested for a truancy violation, school attendance. Bond: $500 cash.
- John Michael Kleinhen, 46, 418 N. Main St., North Webster, arrested on failure to appear and driving while suspended. Bond: $25,000 surety
- Joshua Lee Howey, 29, 5489 N.900 E, North Webster, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $500 cash.
- Daniel Robert Bromley, 31, 109 W. Wayne St., South Whitley, arrested for failure to comply. No bond.
- Joel Michael Myers, 30, 38 Lionscreek Blvd., Noblesville, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $1,000 cash
- Darren Jay Heinzman, 33, 4409 E. 100S, Pierceton, arrested on a warrant from another agency, false information, battery and unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon. Bond: $1,500 cash.
- Jacob Evan Whitaker, 18, 107 N. Main St., Sidney, arrested for criminal conversion. Bond: $500 cash.
- Jessie Lee Miller, 27, 509 S. Jackson Street, South Whitley, arrested for probation violation. Bond: $10,000 surety
- Amanda Nadene Everly 25, 1470 E. 550S, Warsaw, arrested for possession of a precursor by a meth offender. Bond: $2,000 surety.
- Amy Renee Hall, 31, 1127 Briar Ridge Circle, Warsaw, arrested for driving while suspended with prior. Bond: $300 cash.