Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:55 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 9, 300 block East Levi Lee Road. Rushell Marie DeFries reported damage to her vehicle and the theft of a wallet containing cash, documents and credit cards.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:34 p.m. Monday, Nov. 10, 100 Block East Esterbrook Drive, North Webster. Neal Rye reported a vehicle owned by Egg Innovations LLC was involved in a hit/skip accident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:29 p.m. Monday, Nov. 10, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Wal-Mart Super Center reported a pharmacist caught stealing medication.
- 3 p.m. Monday, Nov. 10, 700 block West Market Street, Warsaw. Jennifer Ann Dawson reported her identification card missing.
- 2:18 p.m Monday, Nov. 10, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Paola F. Islas reported the theft of a red and black Mongoose mountain bike.
- 12:05 p.m. Monday, No. 10, 400 block North Parker Street. An individual reported the theft of a television.
- 10:34 a.m. Monday, Nov. 10, 1100 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. Suzanne K. Lattimer reported the theft of a purse containing cash and credit/debit cards.
- 2:20 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 9, 3500 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Angela L. Hall reported a domestic disturbance.