Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1 a.m. Monday, Nov. 10, 700 block South Zimmer Road. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Deputy Travis M. Shively reported damage to his police vehicle after hitting debris in roadway. Damage estimated under $1,000.
- 6:02 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 9, 5200 block East 500N, Leesburg. Kellie J. King reported a 1991 Chevrolet S10 stolen.
- 8:46 p.m. Nov. 8, 7400 block west Bansart Drive, Claypool. Charles E. Frost, reported a battery.
- 11:02 a.m. Friday, Nov., 7, 12600 Block North Syracuse-Webster Road. Two vehicles were involved in a minor accident involving Ericka L. Norris, 36, E. Wawanaissa Dr., Syracuse and Ann M. Flora, 37, South Poplar Drive, Syracuse.
- 8:25 a.m. Friday, Nov. 7, 6900 Block East South Barbee Drive, Pierceton. Rebecca L. Walls, reported credit card fraud
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:07 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 8, 100 block East Baltimore Street, Syracuse, Vanessa A. Rolston reported harassing phone calls.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:29 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 9, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials reported an adult male shoplifter.
- 9:47 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 8, 500 block Sophie Lane, Warsaw. Karl A. Heid reported he being robbed of the pizza, cheese sticks and cheese sauce he was delivering to Canterbury Apartment Complex. Value: $48.95.
- 8:44 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 8, 1200 block East Clark Street, Warsaw. Wayne L. Christenberry reported damage to personal vehicle.
- 6:34 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 8, 900 block Oak Brook Place, Warsaw. Melissa Lynn Wilson reported being threatened.