The following individuals were arrested and booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Robert Wayne Pundt, 42, 4451 W 750N, Larwill, arrested for invasion of privacy. Bond: $10,000 surety.
- Steven Michael Fox, 29, 733 N. Fairway St., South Bend, arrested for dealing schedule I, II, III controlled substance. Bond: $4,0000 surety.
- Shalana Marshay Murray, 25, 1025 Diamond Ave., South Bend, arrested for driving while suspended. Bond: $300 cash.
- Rachel Marie Hamman, 27, 4395 S. Lakeshore Drive, Mentone, arrested for domestic battery in the presence of a child under the age of 16. Bond: $1,000 surety.
- Ryan Joel Castle, 31, 278 N. Thorne St., Wabash, arrested for theft with prior. No bond.
- Hagen Delbert Dominie, 20, homeless, Warsaw, arrested for failure to register as a sex offender. Bond: $2,000 surety.
- Bethany Ann Moore, 25, 306 S. Franklin St., Mentone, arrested for disorderly conduct, fight. Bond: $350 cash.
- Tabitha M. Davis, 30, 340 E. Levi Lee Road, Warsaw, arrested for check fraud. Bond: $2,0000 surety.
- Durand Willis, 22, 40 N. Parker St., Warsaw, arrested for criminal mischief. Bond: $500 cash.
- Jason Wayne Rohrer, 31, 665 Walter Way, Warsaw, arrested for driving while suspended. No bond listed.
- David Byron Franklin Jr., 34, 612 E. Mitchell St., Kendallville, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $272.50 cash.
- Ryan Ray Jarrell, 27, 8265 E 250S, Pierceton, arrested for invasion of privacy. Bond: $15,000 surety.
- Blake Edward Rodgers, 18, 6768 E 650S Pierceton, arrested for theft. Bond: $1,000 cash.