Indiana State Police Trooper Brandon McBrier followed through on a tip, resulting in the arrest of six individuals Tuesday morning. Five of those individuals have been charged with manufacturing methamphetamine.
The search warrant was served at approximately 10 a.m. at 261 EMS T25 Lane, Leesburg, approximately three homes south of the Tippy Dance Hall.
Searching the residence, police found an active one-pot meth lab, prescription medication, other drugs and paraphernalia.
Arrested for manufacturing methamphetamine and held on $4,000 surety bonds were:
- Kelly Marie Harner, 19, 261 T25 Lane, Leesburg
- Bradley Ray Slone, 27, 302 E. North St., Larwill
- Angela Marie Wilson, 24, 64 EMS W26 Lane, North Webster
- Jason Michael Thorn, 30, 11260 N. Syracuse-Webster Road, Syracuse
- Timothy Alan Shear, 52, 328 N. Mckinley St., Warsaw
Ricky A. Johnson, 34, 7641 W 200N, Wabash, was charged with illegal sale/purchase of ephedrine/pseudo. He was held on $350 cash bond.
According to ISP Bremen District Post Commander Chad Larsh, McBrier gathered information from the tip prior to getting the search warrant.
Indiana State Police were assisted by Indiana Conservation Officers and the Kosciusko County Drug Task Force. The Indiana State Police Clandestine Lab Team also responded.