The following individuals were booked into the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Antoine Tony Phillips, 53, 110 Union Drive, Winona Lake, arrested for dealing cocaine, enhanced and 5-10 grams. Bond: $17,000 surety.
- Matthew Thomas Boggs, 22, 4085 S. Country Club Road, Warsaw, arrested for owi per se. Bond: 550 cash.
- Misty Dawn Warren, 37, 110 Union Drive, Warsaw, arrested for dealing cocaine/narcotic-enhance and 5-10 grams. Bond: $17,000 surety.
- Jeremy Allen Blackburn, 28, 1938 Timberline Circle, Warsaw, arrested for visiting common nuisance. Bond: $300 cash.
- Willie James Phillips, 50, 6129 Heron Boulevard, Warsaw, arrested for possession of cocaine/narcotic and visiting a common nuisance. Bond: $2,000 cash.
- Tremal Curtis, 48, 1748 Blue Spruce Road, Warsaw, arrested for possession narcotic – enhanced 10-28 grams, and dealing narcotic drug, over 10 grams. Bond: $2,000 surety.
- Teresa Deafenbaugh, 54, 3052 E. Liverpool Road, Warsaw, arrested for possession paraphernalia and visiting common nuisance. Bond: $350 cash.
- Sean Eric Pattison, 34, 10376 S. Edgewater Drive, Silver Lake, arrested for criminal conversion. Bond: $750 cash
- Dario Prout Lagorio, 21, 1224 Windsor Way, Warsaw, arrested on two counts operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $550 cash.
- Erika Lynne Holt, 18, 1748 S. Blue Spruce Road, Warsaw, arrested for dealing a narcotic drug. Bond: $2,000 surety.
- Curtis Ray Collins, 38, 7617 S. 200W Claypool, arrested for failure to restrain dog, causing bodily injury. Bond: $1,000 cash.
- Christopher Todd Warren, 26, 54 EMS B38 Lane, Leesburg, arrested for theft, public intoxication and probation violation. Bond: $2,500 cash.
- Misty Ann Campbell, 34, 706 W. Portland St., Syracuse, arrested for disorderly conduct. Bond: $350 cash.