The following individuals were booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Matthew Wallace Thompson, 40, 4117 N 300E, Warsaw, arrested for theft with a prior. Bond: $2,000 surety
- Bradley Allen Trostle, 29, 497 Clinic St., Warsaw, arrested for dealing schedule I, II, III, controlled substance. Bond: $10,000 surety.
- David Justin Roper, 32, 4330 N. Old SR 15, Warsaw, arrested for theft with a prior, possession schedule I, II, III, IV controlled substance. Bond, $2,000 surety.
- Julie Annette Hanson, 47, 607 E. Main St., Warsaw, arrested for probation violation. Bond: $500 cash
- Sam Allen Morton, 36, 515 E. Grove St., Mishawaka, arrested for theft. There is an active hold.
- Ronald A. Eash, 46, 537 Kollar St., Elkhart, arrested for criminal trespass – entering after denied entrance. Bond: $300 cash.
- Scott Ryan Blevins, 36, 3401 E. Wooster Road, Pierceton, arrested for false informing. Bond: $1,000 cash.
- Justin Duane Yoder, 29, 4221 N. Westerner Winds Dr., Warsaw, arrested on two counts of bond revocation. No bond.
- Jackie Rozelle Lee Parker, Jr., 25, 3786 N. Curtis Dr., South Bend, arrested for forgery. Bond: $10,000 surety.
- John Justin Tingle, 34, 108 N. State St., South Whitley, arrested for driving while suspended and nonsupport of dependent. Bond: $4,500 cash.