The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Amber Chavez v.
Crystal Long, Warsaw, $1,298
Jason Robertson, Warsaw, $1,298
- Arthur H. McGinness v. Chad E. and Michelle Harter, Warsaw, $3,198.95
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Homer D. Hall, Warsaw, $5,046.79
- Firstsource Financial v.
Bryan Bloom, Syracuse, $3,188.82
Carol J. Jones, Milford, $4,258.48
Shelley Solis, Warsaw, $1,053.95
- Frauhiger Realty v. Phillip Frauhiger, Warsaw, $2,521.57
- Ideal Enterprises v. Spring Bubb, Warsaw, $794
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v.
Lisa Brugh, Pierceton, $3,562.79
Lynda K. Garber, Warsaw, $859.63
Leslie J. Golden, Warsaw, $2,999.10
Mari Gunkel, Warsaw, $3,159.58
Neil S. Harris, Silver Lake, $1,161.41
Anthony S. Helton, Syracuse, $1,160.63
Jamie C. Hunt, Warsaw, $3,632.32
Denise R. Jackson, Warsaw, $1,147.28
Melissa A. Kidd, Mentone, $1,036.46
James R. Marsillett Jr., North Webster, $1,257.62
Michael K. Miller, Milford, $3,425.67
Robert P. Miller, Warsaw, $1,904.63
Ellen J. Myers, Warsaw, $4,909.38
- Mishawaka v. Alaina J. Smith, Syracuse, $329.09
- Randy Richcreek v. Jay Buyer, Syracuse, $4,554.39
- Springleaf Financial v. Faron E. Erwin, Warsaw, $2,412.05
- Vanderpool Law Firm v. Jeremy Caudill, Argos, $762
- Warsaw Community School Corporation v. Julia and Todd Hopkins, Warsaw, $381
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- American Suzuki v. Sandra Scott, Claypool, $7,226.66
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Ricky L. and Stacy R. Sherow, Etna Green, $9,876.62
- Discover Bank v. Eric A. Gonzales, Warsaw, $5,498.06
- Firstsource Advantage v.
Richard A. Eyer, Syracuse, $6,258.29
Ned Hunsberger, Milford, $7,992.96
Tina K. Lannen Schmucker v. Syracuse, $29,302.54
- First Federal Savings Bank v. Carolyn Justice, Winona Lake, $5,192.56
- FR Syracuse v. Craig A. Miller, Syracuse, $1,594
- Jefferson Capital Systems. v.
Debra Carter, Warsaw, $1,235.57
Danny Moon, Warsaw, $688.26
- Kitch Acceptance v. Sasha Bolen, Warsaw, $10,970.55
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v.
James W. Hampton, Syracuse, $9,980.16
Martin C. Mulder, Warsaw, 6,735.50
Lisa M. Yates, North Manchester, $6,720.17
- Lake City Bank v. Evelyn S. Trusty, Warsaw, $1,334.65
- Midland Funding v. Jessie Bentley, Claypool, $1,368.37
- National Collegiate Student Loan v. Ethel Hyndman, Warsaw, $31,224.82
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v. Brandi A. Youell, Syracuse, $1,289.67
- SAC Finance v. Daniel F. Wiseley, Warsaw, $7,823.94
- Springleaf Financial v. Ben A. Miller, Warsaw, $1,681.68
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage v. Carol J. and Robert J. Farrar, Leesburg, $405,404.03
- JP Morgan Chase Bank v. William Maloney, $85,416.42
- Mutual Bank v. Steven Trowbridge, Warsaw, $99,289.29
- PNC Bank v. Lisa R. and Robert L. Smith, Milford, $241,348.19
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt ($25) – Charles C. Briscoe, Warsaw
Speeding – Randall L. Piner, Etna Green, $130.50; Bill Rose, Silver Lake, $145.50; Amy V. Black, Akron, $145.50; Juan C. Palacio, Crown Point, $145.50
Stopping at Railroad Crossing – Austin S. Bolles, Syracuse, $189.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Stephen Lance Butt, 44, Warsaw, and Tracy Rose Love, 44, Warsaw
Moises Sanchez, 21, Warsaw, and Brookelyn Rene Netherland, 20, Warsaw
Alex L. Poe, 26, Pierceton, and Marjeanna Marie Keplinger, 25, Pierceton
Timothy Dwayne Comadoll, 35, Warsaw, and Cassandra Danielle Vanness, 36, Warsaw
Ambrotin Lee Arnold, 37, Warsaw, and Veronica Renee Flores, 32, Warsaw
Darryn T. Johnson, 51, Warsaw, and Tracey J. Ballard, 40, Pierceton
Eric M. Epple, 57, Warsaw, and Brenda L. Shumaker, 41, Nappanee
Cory Hickson, 24, Warsaw, and Jessica Lynn Kahn, 24, Warsaw
Justice Vincent Ratliff, 23, Goshen, and Danielle Lena Garza, 23, Milford
Joseph Eugene Holloway, 39, Warsaw, and Heather Rose Honeycutt, 25, Warsaw
Angel David Jordan Gil, 33, Guatemala, and Anne Renee Willmert, 26, Silver Lake
William Kim Sanford, 36, Warsaw, and Rachel Ann Truex, 32, Warsaw
Arsenly S. Grechenkov, 25, Nappanee, and Teresa Diane Yoder, 30, Winona Lake
Adam Eugene Howard, 33, Warsaw, and Stephan Cruz Brown, 18, Warsaw
Edward Robertson Jr., 45, Warsaw, and Lisa Major, 35, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Ait El Madi — Tracy C. Ait El Madi, Warsaw, and Kevin Ait El Madi, Warsaw. Married: Oct. 4, 2004. Separated: Sept. 15, 2014. There are no minor children.
Blevins — Lisa L. Blevins, Mentone, and Scott R. Blevins, Columbia City. Married: March 4, 1998. Separated: Sept. 15, 2014. There are two minor children.
Ganger — Jerry D. Ganger, Winona Lake, and Rilda F. Ganger, Bristol. Married: Oct. 8, 2011. Separated: May, 2013. There are no minor children.
Maggart — Michael E. Maggart, Warsaw, and Lisa Maggart, Drake, Col. Married: Sept. 9, 2011. Separated: Sept. 17, 2014. There is one minor child.
Morrisett — Terry L. Morrisett, Warsaw, and Tracy N. Morrisett, Wabash. Married: June 6, 2008. Separated: June 24, 2010. There is one minor child.
Ramos — Gregorio Ramos, Pierceton, and Jamie L. Ramos, Shipshewana. Married: July 1, 2005. Separated: Aug. 04, 2014. There is one minor child.
Ronchi — Ashley Ronchi, Warsaw, and Anthony Ronchi, Trenton, N.J. Married: October, 2008. Separated: Jan. 30, 2009. There are no minor children.
Taylor-Maynerd — Brandon Taylor, North Webster, and Victoria Maynerd, Ligonier. Married: Feb. 28, 2013. Separated: May 14, 2013. There are no minor children.