Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:42 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 8, 10400 block of South School Avenue, Silver Lake. Sydney N. Livengood reported an Xbox and laptop stolen. Value up to $1,000.
- 8:39 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 8, 1800 block of Fox Farm Road West. Centurylink equipment damaged.
- Midnight, Tuesday, Oct. 7, 11200 block of North CR 375E, Syracuse, Melvin R. Reyes, reported credit card fraud.
North Webster Police
Officers of the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:53 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 8. A minipin/chihuahua mix dog found on Epworth Forest Road was brought to the police department and then taken to the Animal Welfare League.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:58 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 8, 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. A female reported a lost driver’s license.
- 9:55 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7, 500 block of South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Female reported domestic battery and unlawful entry into a vehicle.