The following individuals were arrested and booked at the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Nathan Charles Brady, 22, 122 EMS D18 Lane, Syracuse, arrested for leaving the scene of a property damage accident. Bond: $750 cash.
- Ryan Michael Kennelly, 27, 50 EMS D24B Lane, Syracuse, arrested on a body attachment warrant, $500 cash bond; criminal recklessness $25,000 surety; and two failure to appear warrants, no bond.
- Phillip M. Shafer II, 24, 6010 West 600N, Warsaw, arrested for interfering with reporting a crime and domestic battery. Bond: $1,500 cash.
- Zachery Ray McKenzie, 32, 105 E. County Line Road, Syracuse, arrested for disorderly conduct. Bond: $500 cash.
- Brett Allen Bradly, 29, 312 N. Broadway Street, Mentone, arrested for battery of a public official, $2,000 surety; and false informing, $350 cash.
- Jacob Dale Hamilton, 24, 135 E. South Street, Milford, arrested for invasion of privacy. Bond: $10,000 surety.
- Micah Brandon Moncrief, 32, 9115 E. Orchard Lane, Churubusco, arrested for failure to comply. No bond.
- Latasha Sue Vasquez, 26, 625 S. Main St., Goshen, arrested on a warrant and false informing. Bond $500 cash.