The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Canterbury House Apartments v. Lashawnda Green, Warsaw, $2,994.54
- Centennial Cellular Tri-State v. Bunny Summerland, Warsaw, $1,747.13
- Culver Development Corp. v. Jessica Tyler, Nappanee, $1,594
- Dewayne Busz v. Jim Conley, Warsaw, $4,547.91
- Lina M. Zhen v. Dawn Himes, Warsaw, $1,937.26
- Money Matters v.
Joseph L. Allen, Rochester, $489
Stephanie R. Crouse, Winamac, $675
Michael J. Hernandez, Warsaw, $2,242
Heather MacHlan, Columbia City, $808.67
Connie D. Trout, SIlver Lake, $1,844
- Perma Advertising v. WJF Inc., Kokomo, $968
- RJM Community LLC v. Sally Leonard, North Manchester, $1,394
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Autovest LLC v. Curtis S. Renner, Syracuse, $26,960.42
- Cach LLC v. John Groat, Warsaw, $6,001.72
- Cach LLC of Colorado v. Mickey L. Mosher, Silver Lake, $4,299.87
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
- Midland Funding LLC v.
Patricia Keim, Warsaw, $5,403.38
Joe Shepherd, Warsaw, $481.08
Miles Williams, Syracuse, $2,293.77
- Reed & Earhart v. Tammy Stackhouse, Warsaw, $14,745.98
- Snow & Sauerteig v. Linda Ozier, Warsaw, $11,402.19
- Velocity Investments v. Isaac Miller, Syracuse, $2,126.92
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- US Bank Trust v. Michael T. McLaughlin, $206,241.40
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt ($25) – Nathanael M. Tuttle, Cromwell; Kirk H. Edwards, Leesburg
Failure to Yield Right of Way – Maria M. Duenas Lopez, Warsaw, $143.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
David Andrew Lewis, 30, Winona Lake, and Nicolette Marie Kurtenbach, 34, Winona Lake
Jacob James Bridges, 22, Warsaw, and Cameron Alexandria Garza, 19, Warsaw
Matthew K. Kaiser, 28, Warsaw, and Carli C. Anglin, 29, Warsaw
Allen L. Potter, 53, Winona Lake, and Linda S. Moore, 39, Winona Lake
Lionell Mariano Pitchan, 44, Warsaw, and Helen M. Allen, 48, Warsaw
Shade D. Keeney, 33, Claypool, and Ashley D. Koldyke, 26, Claypool
Elijah David Condinho, 32, Warsaw, and Ann Ruth Behling, 29, Warsaw
Richard A. Smith, 59, Silver Lake, and Kimberly Lee Martin, 50, Wabash
Russel Thomas Hammer, 29, Warsaw, and Mary Christine Petry, 32, Warsaw
Christopher C. Smiley, 25, Warsaw, and Bethany Lynn Haag, 24, Warsaw
Samuel Lee Jackson, 19, Syracuse, and Victoria Glory Warren, 21, Leesburg
Travis Ray Green, 28, Syracuse, and Ashley Roseann Comer, 24, Warsaw
Joe Allen Helmuth, 21, Nappanee, and Diane Kay Kuhns, 19, Etna Green
Nathan James Berry, 30, Warsaw, and Angela Marie Tezekjian, 30, Warsaw
Jeffrey David Hodge, 23, Claypool, and Samantha Skye Shell, 23, Claypool
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Arias-Capulin — Viviana Arias, Warsaw, and Abundio Lozano Capulin, Warsaw. Married: not provided. Separated: Sept. 16, 2014. There are four minor children.
Burchard — Edward D. Burchard, North Webster, and Kimberly Burchard, North Webster. Married: Nov. 2, 2007. Separated: July 4, 2014. There are no minor children.
Hershberger — Kristina Hershberger, Warsaw, and James Hershberger, Warsaw. Married: April 26, 2014. Separated: Sept. 14, 2014. There are no minor children.
Kessler-Hurley — Brittany Kessler, Syracuse, and Joseph Hurley, Warsaw. Married: May 4, 2013. Separated: Aug. 21, 2014. There is one minor child.
Osbun — Becky A. Osbun, Warsaw, and Mark A. Osbun II, Pierceton. Married: July 5, 2012. Separated: March 28, 2014. There are no minor children.
Poe — Charles Poe, Claypool, and Jeanelle Poe, Mentone. Married: July 24, 2001. Separated: Sept. 4, 2014. There are three minor children.
Shepherd — Brenda K. Shepherd, Etna Green, and Billy W. Shepherd, Emmalena, Ky. Married: April 1, 2002. Separated: Sept. 6, 2014. There are no minor children.