Sept. 23, 2014
- Christopher Paul Martin, 41, 340 E. Levi Lee Road, Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery in the presence of a child and resisting law enforcement. Bond: $2,000 surety
- Abigail Elizibeth Bright, 22, 10665 N. 900 West, Nappanee, arrested for theft with prior. Bond: $2,000 surety
- Logan Michael Phillips, 20, 13528 N. Hillside Drive, Syracuse, arrested on bond revocation. No Bond
- Enrique Nunez Perez, 21, 340 E. Levi Lee Road, Warsaw, arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and operator never licensed. $450 cash
- Diego Estuardo Morales, 21, 1692 E. 200 North, Warsaw, arrested for battery in the presence of a child. Bond: $25,000
The following individuals were arrested and booked at the Elkhart County Detention Center
- Austin Jacob Messer, 23, 71955 CR 19, New Paris, arrested for possession of a synthetic, class A misdemeanor (knowingly)/possession of marijuana, class A misdemeanor (knowingly.) No bond listed.
- Emmanuel-Ryan KW Collier, 30, 316 E. Williams St., Milford, was returned for court and placed on hold for another jurisdiction. No bond was listed.
- Jeffery Nathan Reed, 57, 605 W. Brooklyn, Syracuse, arrested for public intoxication. Bond: $1,000.
- Stephen Jon Miller, 25, 11199 N. 600W, Milford, arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug precursors. No bond is listed.