Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Friday, Aug. 22, 10:44 a.m. The Burket United States Post Office reported the theft of an American flag.
Warsaw Police Department
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Saturday, Aug. 23, 5:55 p.m. A female reported having an inappropriate picture taken of her while shopping at Kohls.
- Saturday, Aug. 23, 7:57 p.m. Carlie Renee Bolinger reported criminal mischief to a vehicle located in the 2400 block of Jalynn Street.
- Saturday, Aug. 23, 1:36 p.m. David Michael Vela reported a notebook had been taken from his residence. Investigation continues.
- Saturday, Aug. 23, 4:33 a.m. Warsaw Community Schools reported a vehicle doing “donuts” in the grass field behind Gateway School.
- Saturday, Aug. 23, 11:54 a.m. Danielle Marie Winger reported her white 24′ Dutchmen pop-up camper was stolen from Shamrock Mobile Home Park.
- Friday, Aug. 22, 9:30 p.m. Kohls reported a shoplifter, Bayleigh Hanna, who was booked into the Kosciusko County Jail.
- Friday, Aug. 22, 11:38 a.m. Linda L. Clark reported that her purse was stolen from Ultra Clean Laundry on South Buffalo Street.
- Friday, Aug. 22, 10:40 a.m. The Good To Go located on South Buffalo Street in Warsaw reported Tanner Scott Blum for shoplifting, resisting law enforcement and possession of an alcoholic beverage.