Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, Aug. 10, 8:19 p.m. Julia Goon reported a lost license plate in the 4400 block of North 600 West, Warsaw.
- Sunday, Aug. 10, 6:69 p.m. Officers were called to barn fire in the 1600 block of North 850 East, Pierceton, on property owned by the Department of Natural Resources. Detectives are investigating.
- Sunday, Aug. 10, 2:48 p.m. Ada Dill, 60, was the victim of a stabbing in the 4400 block of North Sullivan Road, Leesburg. Dill’s 28-year-old daughter stabbed her.
- Sunday, Aug. 10, Janice Jones reported a fraud in the 200 block of West Main Street, Warsaw.
- Sunday, Aug. 10, 9:40 a.m. Nicholas Baldwin reported a theft of a tackle box, tent, swords, a welding mask and a car radio from a vehicle in the 9800 block of East King Arthur Trail, Cromwell.
- Saturday, Aug. 9, 5:40 p.m. A violation of a protective order occurred in the 100 block of North Fourth Street, Pierceton. Information was forwarded to the prosecutor’s office.
- Saturday, Aug. 9, 5:25 p.m. Officers responded to 7637 N. 625 W., Etna Green, for a farm accident.
Warsaw Police Department
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, Aug. 11, 7:41 a.m. Christy M. Gordon reported fraudulent purchases on her Visa credit card.
- Sunday, Aug. 10, 11:45 p.m. A female reported she was the victim of a domestic battery that occurred in the 1600 block of East Smith Street.
- Sunday, Aug. 10, 1:48 a.m. Angelique Holmes was arrested in the 200 block of West Jefferson Street for criminal trespass, possession of synthetic cannabinoid and possession of paraphernalia.
- Saturday, Aug. 9, 8:03 p.m. A domestic battery occurred in the 1800 block of South County Farm Road, Warsaw. Jordan S. Alexander was arrested.
- Saturday, Aug. 9, 1 a.m. Nicole D. Bolesky was arrested in the 1500 block of Brook View Avenue, Warsaw, for battery by bodily waste.