Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, Aug. 3, 10:33 p.m. Sharrone Jones reported a theft from her home in the 10000 block of North Turkey Creek Road, Syracuse.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 10:49 p.m. A traffic stop was made in the 4900 block of North SR 15, Warsaw. The driver, Leyon Joseph Gilliam Jr., Milford, was found to be a suspended driver.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 5:40 p.m. Officers responded to the 4400 block of North 3rd Place, Leesburg, for a civil matter.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 3:27 p.m. James Slusarczyk reported a vulgar word carved into the door of his vehicle in the 100 block of EMS W14 Lane, North Webster.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, time unknown. Bryan Lenfestey, 35, reported his 10-year-old son had been attacked by a dog in the 1100 block of North Crete Drive, Warsaw. The dog caused extensive damages to the boy’s leg.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 2:49 p.m. Raymond Almy reported his driver’s side car window had been broken in while in the 3100 block of East Wooster Road, Pierceton.
North Webster Police Department
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 10:14 p.m. A witness reported a possible intoxicated driver entering North Webster. The vehicle was stopped in at North SR 13 and Epworth Forest Road where the driver, Rhett A. Cook, was arrested for OWI.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 11:55 a.m. The manager of Circle K gas station asked that a trespass warning be given to a female who causes problems when she comes into the business.
Warsaw Police Department
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, Aug. 3, 7:43 p.m. Officers were called to CVS Pharmacy on North Detroit Street regarding the theft of Hydrocodone by an employee. Pharmacy assistant Laura Hughes and her mother, Jeannine Hart, were arrested. (See related)
- Sunday, Aug. 3, 4:17 p.m. 1000 block of East Arthur Street. Tori Marie Cleveland, 21, of Atwood, was cited for driving while suspended.
- Sunday, Aug. 3, 3:26 a.m. Officers responded to the 2100 block of East Fort Wayne Street where a subject was taken to Bowen Center for an emergency detention.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 11:30 p.m. A battery occurred in the 2100 block of Dubois Drive.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 10:01 p.m. Levi Jackson Yeager, 26, was arrested in the 900 block of Anchorage Road for battery and strangulation.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 8:57 p.m. A woman reported her daughter was out of control. Police assistance was requested in the 1300 block of East Clark Street.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 6:54 p.m. Kohl’s reported the theft of a watch. Clifford D. Daugherty, 33, Warsaw, was arrested for shoplifting.
- Saturday, Aug. 2, 12:50 a.m. A battery was reported in the 200 block of South Bronson Street.
Winona Lake Police Department
Officers of the Winona Lake Police Department recently investigated the following incident:
- Sunday, Aug. 3, 10:58 p.m. Michael Burke was arrested in the 200 block of Argonne Road, Warsaw, for illegal consumption of alcohol.