The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Annie Zartman v.
Jason Myer, Warsaw, $884
Jessica Zimmerman, Warsaw, $884
- Canterbury House Apartments v.
Cody Carson, Warsaw, $2,190.78
Jennifer Klein, Warsaw, $4,973.03
Dennis Miller, Warsaw, $$1,884.09
Christi Reese, Warsaw, $1,939.08
Rhonda Sanchez, Winona Lake, $2,642.72
Meghan Stacy, Winona Lake, $2,642.72
- The Car Company v. Terry N. Duty, Peru, $457.06
- Culver Development Corporation v.
Ryan Coplen, Nappanee, $1,604
Skyler Krull, Nappanee, $1,594
Chyanne Pratt, Nappanee, $1,604
John Robertson, Nappanee, $1,594
- Dewayne Busz v.
Shashana Little, Etna Green, $1,592.99
Logan Small, Etna Green, $1,592.99
- Glen Ruch v. Kristi Bowering, Nappanee, $582.06
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v.
Nicole L. Chilcutt, Warsaw, $3,903.73
Dennis W. Cripe, Milford, $1,659.68
Kimberly M. Dresch, Warsaw, $3,423.89
Christopher Guild, Leesburg, $1,173.54
Dusty S. Keener, Claypool, $150
Debra K. Kester, Warsaw, $4,253.79
Joyce L. Light, Warsaw, $3,581.48
Jeremy Moore, Warsaw, $2,282.82
Gary C. Page, Warsaw, $1,581.35
Justin B. Risner, Warsaw, $1,311.19
Chad C. Silveus, Winona Lake, $3,175.98
- Lina M. Zhen v.
Shannon Preston, Warsaw, $921
Daniel Schible, Warsaw, $$921
- Martin Financial v. Larry L. and Rose, Warsaw, $1,266
- Midland Financial v. Kristi Sanchez, Akron, $1,133.18
- Midwest American Federal Credit Union v. Gregory V. Schott, $5,119.10
- Money Matters v.
Jamey M. Baker, Tippecanoe, $899.50
Lisa Carr, Argos, $544
Daniel A. Dolbee, Warsaw, $432.29
Laurel Richardson, Warsaw, $682.07
Justin Slone, Fort Wayne, $345.23
- Orchard Ridge Apartments v. Herman McGuire, Warsaw, $2,442
- Snyder and Morgan LLP v. David and Jennifer Hare, Ligonier, $2,308.41
- Warsaw Community School Corp. v. Brita and Travis Greer, Warsaw, $304
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Autovest LLC v. Jack Wilson, Pierceton, $1,566.15
- Capital Alliance Financial v.
Angelica Castro, Syracuse, $541.26
Matthew Powell, Warsaw, $1,099.95
- Capital One Bank v.
Shannon M. Brazzo, Claypool, $3,207.24
Brandon S. Mills, Warsaw, $957.26
- Kociusko Community Hospital v. Matthew Goss, Mentone, $2,194.30
- LVNV Funding v. Alexander Persinger, Warsaw, $1,050.38
- Midland Credit Management v.
Elizabeth A. Daugherty, Warsaw, $1,438.59
Jill McCarty, Pierceton, $2,187.01
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v.
Chad Earley, Leesburg, $1,100.51
Tracy Hovis, Warsaw, $967.42
Terry A. Miller, Syracuse, $979.80
Evans C. Rice, Warsaw, $970.14
Nancy J. Saxon, Syracuse, $1,039.57
Nancy Saxon, Syracuse, $1,701.80
Kevin W. Taylor, Warsaw, $944.67
- Ruch International v. Rashell Jamerson, Warsaw, $1,585
- Shambaugh, Kast, Beck and Williams LLP v. Zach Rumbaugh, North Webster, $504
- State of Indiana v. Jason Allison, Warsaw, $11,126.26
- Velocity Investments LLC v. Rebecca Kendall, Warsaw, $531.28
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Everbank v. Janice L. and Russell L. Wilson, North Webster, $80,129.83
- Mutual Bank v. Julian and Pedro Hernandez, Milford, $30,597.94
- US Bank v. Ralph B. Rigby, Pierceton, $94,687.69
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt ($25) – Don M. Cameron, Wabash; expired plates – Mariaignacia T. Lindsey, Warsaw, $128.50; speeding – Randall S. Miller, Winona Lake, $128.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Floyd Aaron Farber, 35, Warsaw, and Brandi Michele Miller, 37, Warsaw
Freddy Lee Roberts, 37, Warsaw, and Tiffany Christine Arnott, 29, Warsaw
Curtis Jay Michael, 38, Kimmel, and Tania L. Semons, 24, Syracuse
Jason D. Dale, 27, Cromwell, and Ashley A. Grizzle, 26, Cromwell
Aaron L. Shafer, 30, Etna Green, and Megan R. Sherwin, 26, Etna Green
Randall R. Bryer, 47, Etna Green, and Laurie Ann Shafer, 46, Etna Green
Trenton David Marshall, 22, Winona Lake, and Kayla Marie Smith, 22, Silver Lake
Shad Nathaniel Newman, 31, Warsaw, and Andrea Ann Ginter, 27, Warsaw
Justin F. Plank, 37, Syracuse, and Tammy Catherine Tranter, 48, Syracuse
Cory D. Kuhl, 27, Raleigh, N.C., and Ashlee I. Pollen, 25, Milford
Charles Justin Brindle, 41, Warsaw, and Kari Ann Brown, 37, Warsaw
Gregory Paul Baumgardner, 30, Warsaw, and Valeria Ritta, 26, Warsaw
Mario Velaquez-Moyotl, 45, Warsaw, and Blanca Cacahua-Mendez, 45, Warsaw
Cory Nelson Hickson, 24, Warsaw, and Jessica Lynn Kahn, 45, South Whitley
Adam John Niles, 32, Cromwell, and Brandi Jo Ritter, 25, Cromwell
Daniel James Smallwood, 35, Warsaw, and Brandy Lynn Callahan, 35, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Borkholder — Arlene Borkholder, Warsaw, and Devon Borkholder, Warsaw. Married: April 10, 1998. Separated: July 9, 2014. There are four minor children.
Barrus — Beth Barrus, Winona Lake, and Thomas Barrus, Winona Lake. Married: May 15, 2009. Separated: June 19, 2014. There are two minor children.
Vuittonet — Cara G. Vuittonet, Warsaw, and Keith Vuittonet, Warsaw. Married: March 29, 2006. Separated: May 2012. There are four minor children.
Dutton — Stephanie Dutton, Kosciusko County, and Glenn Dutton, Warsaw. Married: Feb. 22, 2013. Separated: May 2014. There is one minor child.
Powers — Kristen Powers, North Webster, and Scott Powers, Warsaw. Married: June 30, 2012. Separated: Sept. 27, 2013. There are no minor children.
Longenecker — Aaron Longenecker, Warsaw, and Deborah Longenecker, Warsaw. Married: June 12, 1976. Separated: July 14, 2014. There are no minor children.