The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- 30 West Auto Sales v. Jordyn (Keplinger) Shepherd, Claypool, $1,174
- Anthony Wayne Credit Adjusters v. Laurel Richardson, Warsaw, $1,563.70
- Cathy Garrison v. Claudia Cissna, North Webster, $6,094
- Connie J. Akers v. Heather Bonewitz, Warsaw, $4,094
- Dewayne Busz v. Heather and Shaun Counts, Warsaw, $2,704
- Donna Sanders v. Joe Sanchez, Columbia City, $3,394
- Helvey and Associates v. Joshua B. Moody, Warsaw, $1,582.53
- Jian Zhen v. James and Marsha Kellogg, Warsaw, $3,537.79
- Lutheran Hosptial v. Jay B. Vader, Warsaw, $2,967.02
- LVNV Funding v.
Laura Engle, Warsaw, $1,547.15
Monica Hall, Syracuse, $695.78
Jeffrey Plath, Warsaw, $924.24
Jeffery Tutorow, Akron, $757.29
- Michael L. Stevens v. Deb Baker Hunsberger and Ashley King, Warsaw, $2,597.79
- Money Matters v. Bret L. Elliott, LaGrange, $883.70
- New Plumbing & Heating Inc. v. Mita K. Denton, Warsaw, $94
- Ravi Shanker Nangunoori v. Jacqueline R. and Michael D. Horne, Warsaw, $6,104
- Roland Arnell v. Patricia Bentley, Plain City, Ohio, $1,564
- Shafer Rentals v.
Amanda and Brad Blanton, Warsaw, $1,074
Ben Miller, Warsaw, $304
- Teresa J. Rhoades v. Jeremy Girouard, Warsaw, and Sally Swihart, Akron, $6,104
- Velocity Investments v. Calvin Carr, Cromwell, $3,123.85
- Wesley and Julia Radford v. April Miller, Syracuse, $2,994
- Wilcher LLC v. Angel Carpenter and David Roper, Warsaw, $2,224.03
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Bank of America v. Wayne E. Lyon, North Webster, $91,593.92
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Daniel H. and Ryn N. Dye, Warsaw, $10,538.11
Jeffrey A. Eades, Warsaw, $18,847.45
Matthew L. Hohman, Warsaw, $8,919.48
Arick J. Phelps, Warsaw, $18,847.45
- Lakeview Loan Servicing v. Cindy A. Manns, Silver Lake, $56,071.84
- Markone Financial v. Tony Thompson, Warsaw, $9,162.49
- United Credit Union v. Andrew D. Willard, Warsaw, $3,754.07
- Velocity Investments LLC v. Christina Haroulakis, Warsaw, $1,091.70
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Nationstar Mortgage v. Sean M. Boyer, $22,498.95
- Silverleaf Financial v. James L. and Katrina Ousley, $124,397.32
- U.S. Bank v. Zachery M. Elliott, Cromwell, $86,722.33
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Expired Plates – Caleb C. Wertenberger, Claypool, $128.50; Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt ($25) – Kassandra D. Roberts, Larwill; Speeding – Tyler M. Gootee, Bourbon, $130.50.
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Gabriel Adam Little, 20, Warsaw, and Kalene Shaye Lemler, 19, Warsaw
Tad Patrick Nieter, 25, Warsaw, and Kara B. Mayer, 27, Warsaw
Michael R. Gawthrop, 23, Warsaw, and Amanda S. Stiver, 23, Warsaw
Craig A. Johnson, 24, North Webster, and Malea Nicole Vanlaningham, 22, Milford
Jonathan Tyler Snyder, 23, Warsaw, and Gloria Lynn Purdy, 24, Warsaw
Aron Keith Costello, 34, Pierceton, and Vanessa Anne Harris, 27, Pierceton
Michael David Daniel Kuhn, 20, Leesburg, and Lindsey Eileen Stuart, 18, Warsaw
Jarod Derry Franklin, 22, Winona Lake, and Rebekah Sibert, 20, Warsaw
Tommy L. Torpy II, 50, Warsaw, and Paula S. Mitchell, 48, Warsaw
Luke Gabriel Harris, 30, Warsaw, and Xueting Fan, 25, Warsaw
Justin Michael Alexander, 24, Syracuse, and Kristen Kay Mall, 21, Syracuse
Jeffrey Aaron Feldman, 45, Claypool, and Lisa Ann Rudicel, 44, Twelve Mile
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Davis — Jennifer A. Davis, Leesburg, and Daniel L. Davis, Leesburg. Married: March 10, 2007. Separated: July 8, 2014. There are no minor children.
Alspaugh — Brittany Alspaugh, Warsaw, and Mark Alspaugh, Warsaw. Married: June 4, 2011. Separated: July 6, 2014. There is one minor child.
Aman — Dana M. Aman, Cromwell, and Dennis J. Aman, Goshen. Married: June 5, 2011. Separated: March 10, 2014. There are two minor children.
Beerwart — Ausha Beerwart, Nappanee, and Casey Elliot, Warsaw. Married: Dec. 21, 2009. Separated: March 11, 2014. There is one minor child.
Kohler — Terra Kohler, Mentone, and Eric Kohler, Winona Lake. Married: Oct. 19, 2002. Separated: July 3, 2014. There are four minor children.