You have learned to effectively use your handgun in self-defense. Now make sure you can keep an assailant from taking it away and using it against you or someone else.
A handgun retention course covers being offered in Warsaw will simple but effective skills that will assist you in maintaining control of your handgun in and out of the holster.
In the course, attendees will learn:
- The importance of Mind-Set and how to develop it
- Choosing appropriate holsters for increased retention
- Retention skills for inside the holster
- Retention skills for outside the holster
- Applying retention skills to other weapons (knife, pepper spray, etc)
- Use of full-force strikes through FAST Defense adrenal response drills
The class will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, June 28, at Eagle Creek Firearms, 306 Argonne Rd., Warsaw. The cost is $40 and pre-registration is required as space is limited.
Call Eagle Creek Firearms 574-267-2372 or stop by the store to reserve your spot! Steve Zorn of ICPS Personal Safety Unlimited will lead the class.