Hungry stomachs both young and old strolled the streets of downtown Warsaw today in pursuit of food both salty and sweet during Warsaw’s March First Friday “What’s Cookin’ in Downtown?” event.
This month’s first friday, which went from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., included a variety of free food items for attendees to enjoy. Presentations ranged from grilling meats outside for those who strolled by to creating a variety of ethnically diverse foods complete with recipe instructions to make the dishes at home.
In addition to food, those who attended March’s First Friday were also able to see a presentation by Denny Farms showing how maple syrup is processed.
Food vendors included:
- Creative Floral – Grill & Grate
- Dennie House – Leprechaun treats and coffee
- Emporium and Next Chapter – Stacy’s Restaurant
- Himalayan Salt Creations – OrthoWorx Diversity Group
- Indiana Antiques – Jimmy John’s and Go Yo
- Latté Lounge – Redwood Grille
- Posh Frog – Classic Catering