“What’s Cookin’ in Downtown?” is the theme for this week’s First Friday event in downtown Warsaw. As the community celebrates a year of the arts, the culinary arts will be honored this month.
As unpredictable — and freezing cold — as this winter has been, First Friday organizers have decided to move the activities indoors to a number of downtown merchants that will be participating. As the theme suggests, food will definitely be on the menu of family friendly happenings.
Stores will be buzzing while offering tasty treats from area restaurants and caterers. Following is a list of the vendor merchants that will open their stores for First Friday and the restaurant or catering service, or treats each will host:
- Celebrations – fudge
- Creative Floral – Grill & Grate
- Dennie House – Leprechaun treats and coffee
- Emporium and Next Chapter – Stacy’s Restaurant
- Himalayan Salt Creations – OrthoWorx Diversity Group
- Indiana Antiques – Jimmy John’s and Go Yo
- Latté Lounge – Redwood Grille
- MudLOVE – The Cake Lady
- Posh Frog – Classic Catering
Outside vendors will include Nicholas Denney of Denney Farms — maple syrup.
First Fridays are held from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. in downtown Warsaw.