North Webster Police Department Arrests
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following arrests:
- Friday, Feb. 21, 9:36 p.m. North Main Street. Russell Lee Runyon Sr. 40, North Hickory Street, was stopped for a traffic stop and found to have an active warrant. Drug paraphernalia was found on his person. He was arrested for the warrant and incarcerated in the Kosciusko County Jail, Warsaw. Charges were OWI with a Schedule I or II controlled substance. Bond: $550 cash. Additional charges will be requested for the paraphernalia.
North Webster Police Department Accidents
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
Saturday, Feb. 22, 2:20 p.m. SR 13. Vehicles driven by Bernice A. Kovar, EMS B 7 Lane, Leesburg and Lynn A. Raisor, EMS W30A1, collided in a parking lot.
Saturday, Feb. 22, 9:15 a.m., SR 13. Vehicle driven by Kursty L. Fugate, West Third Street, Ligonier, drove off roadway to avoid hitting another vehicle. The Fugate vehicle struct a road sign. Towing company called to pull vehicle from culvert.
North Webster Police Department Incidents
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Saturday, Feb. 22, 9:15 a.m. South Main Street. Freedom Express reported a white male pumped $50.13 worth of fuel into a Dodge minivan and left without paying. The driver was contacted and paid for the fuel.
- Friday, Feb. 21, 11:27 p.m. A vehicle driven by a juvenile failed to stop for an officer at a traffic stop. Drug paraphernalia was located. The juvenile was detained and transported to a juvenile facility.
- Thursday, Feb. 20, 2:20 p.m. South Morton Street. Tasia Lee, 21, reported a pellet gun missing from residence.
- Thursday, Feb. 20, 9:11 a.m. A person called dispatch saying he or she took pills. EMS was dispatched along with NWPD.
- Tuesday, Feb. 18, 11:55 p.m. Tanya Avenue. Officer assisted EMS with a call for a death by natural causes of Rex D. Alley, 60.