The following individuals were recently booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
Feb. 27, 2014
- Danny Ray Cook Jr., 33, 2510 Oriole Ln., Warsaw, arrested for possession of chemical reagents/precursors of methamphetamine with the intent to manufacture. Bond: $2,000 surety
Feb. 26, 2014
- Kezia Dawn Lee Hickey, 207 N. Perry Dr., Milford, arrested for possession of a look-a-like substance. Bond: $450 cash
- Marguerite Louise Foster, 66, 135 EMS W11 Ln., North Webster, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $550 cash
- Donna Jean Heiny, 51, 4251 W. 50 N., Columbia City, arrested for failure to appear for original charge or felony and a habitual traffic violator felony. Bond: $10,000 surety
- Jack Daniels, 31, 1692 E. 200 N. 212, Warsaw, arrested by court order. No bond.
- Samuel G. McGuire, 45, 821 E. Smith St., Warsaw, arrested for theft under $100,000 value. No bond.
- Charles Brendon Shepherd, 34, 508 Clinic Ct., Warsaw, arrested for public intoxication. Bond: $300 cash
- Heather Lynn May, 28, 1834 Sharon St., Warsaw, arrested for operating while intoxicated causing endangerment. Bond: $2,000 surety
- Jermey S. Young, 1835 Sharon St., Warsaw, arrested for possession of salvia/synthetic cannabinoid and possession of paraphernalia. Bond: $350
- Bobby Wayne Reed, 54, 337 EMS B10 Ln., Pierceton, arrested for receiving stolen property, operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a prior offense, habitual traffic violator felony, operating while intoxicated with a BAC of .15 or more with prior offense, operating while intoxicated with a refusal to submit to chemical and breath test and failure to stop following an accident. Bond: $750 cash