The Kosciusko County Highway Department has re-opened a number a county roads today after melting snow and rains from late last week resulted in local flooding.
The only roads that remain closed are:
- CR 450 East from CRs 850 South to 900 South
- CR 550 North from CRs 300 West to 400 West and from CRs 100 East to 575 North
- CR 1200 South from CRs 300 East to 400 East
- Mock Road/CR 1050 North from Old SR 15 to CR 100 East
- Woodland and Lakeshore drives at the curve
High Water may still be remaining in many areas. Click HERE for the full listing as provided by the Kosciusko County Highway Department. The list will be updated late this afternoon.