Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, Feb. 23, 9:36 p.m. A KCSD officer addressed Brandon Charles Carpenter of Warsaw for violating a restraining order.
- Sunday, Feb. 23, 6:09 p.m. Officers investigated a traffic accident that occurred on private property near the 2500 block of SR 15 in Warsaw. Zachary John Fulton, 22, of Warsaw, and Prudence E. Mejia, 42, of Warsaw, were the involved parties. Damages estimated at more than $1,000.
- Friday, Feb. 21, 1:22 p.m. Vehicle license plate reported stolen at 500 block of Anchorage Road in Warsaw.
North Webster Police Department
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incident:
- Saturday, Feb. 22, 9:15 a.m. Fuel-and-flee at the Freedom Express on Main Street in North Webster. The driver was later contacted and the fuel was paid for.
Warsaw Police Department
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incident:
- Monday, Feb. 24, 4:51 a.m. Breaking and entering reported at Kosciusko Community Health & Wellness Center and MedStat on Provident Drive in Warsaw.
- Sunday, Feb. 23, 6:14 p.m. Officers investigated and incident of criminal mischief, damaged property and possession of alcohol by a minor involving a juvenile at 900 block of Anchorage Road in Warsaw.
- Sunday, Feb. 23, 9:09 a.m. Theft from a vehicle reported at 300 block of Market Street in Warsaw.
- Sunday, Feb. 23, 12:42 p.m. Hit and run reported at the Economy Inn on Lake City Highway in Warsaw.
- Saturday, Feb. 22, 14:05 p.m. Fuel-and-flee reported at the Short Stop on Buffalo Street in Warsaw.
- Saturday, Feb. 22, 9:36 a.m. Bradley A. Sroufe reported damage to his vehicle caused by protruding asphalt at 3700 block of Commerce Drive.
- Friday, Feb. 21, 9:50 p.m. Subject taken to Bowen Center for emergency detention.