The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Anthony Wayne Credit Adjusters v. Lucinda S. McMillan, Winona Lake, $435.01
- Brian and Heather Tuttle v. 9346 Management LLC, Carmel, $604
- Capital Equipment Sales v. Nathan Kotterman, Mishawaka, $6,094
- Carissa Nolin v. Barbara Reese, Warsaw, $1,011
- Cindy Hollowell v. Savanah Ryan, Warsaw, $4,246.28
- Connie L. Walkup v. Roger D. James, Claypool, $832.50
- Deca Financial Services LLC v.
Kara Gourley, Cromwell, $1,004.60
Stephanie L. Long, Warsaw, $2,429.40
Michelle A. Martinez, Warsaw, $1,587
Michelle Reed, Warsaw, $1,366
Randall Shepherd, Warsaw, $1,256.80
Donald L. Stone, Warsaw, $1,142.67
Dawn K. Swick, Warsaw, $1,366
Kevin M. Trump, Claypool, $1,028.96
- FR Syracuse v. David L. Salisbury, $1594
- Helvey & Associates Inc. v. Christopher Hoxie, Silver Lake, $4,017.61
- LVNV Funding LLC v.
Duane Allen, Syracuse, $1,315.46
Luis Arizmendi, Warsaw, $671.69
- Rent A Center v. Eric T. Estep, Warsaw, $606.90
- RNGC Properties LLC v. Brian and Tina Gilstrap, Warsaw, $6,104
- SAC Finance Inc. v.
Teresa A. Eiting, Huntington, $5,762.65
Kimberly L. Ericks, Warsaw, $4,594.08
Roger Miller, Larwill, $5,745.39
- Suburban Acres v.
Russell Geer, Warsaw, $1,614
Alisha and Edith Utter, Warsaw, $1,614
- The Car Company v.
Aaron Cantu, Ligonier, $1,709
Melanie D. Foxx, Elkhart, $522
Nathan L. Grattenhaler, Elkhart, $522
Jason R. Huff, Macy, $304
Jay and Stella Woods, Columbia City, $1,300
- Warsaw Community Schools v.
Sherri Banks, Warsaw, $394
Dora Bays, Claypool, $506.15
Larry Mcafoose, Milford, $391
Roger Morrow, Claypool, $506.15
Jason and Rachael Ormsby, Warsaw, $304
Jon and Kelley Swanson, Leesburg, $732
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Randy L. Engle, Syracuse, $10,141.60
Angela S. Hamilton, Syracuse, $13,645.30
Andrea J. Hensley, Syracuse, $6,638.69
Petra Juarez, Warsaw, $16,550.74
Joni R. Maahs, Warsaw, $21,585.17
Nicholas A. Marchand, Syracuse, $6,638.69
Niya Sainer, Warsaw, $8,730.73
Jesse W. Shealy, Warsaw, $9,281.95
Korey L. Slone, Mentone, $16,358.06
Jordan R. Snoke, Warsaw, $9,471.99
Dustin L. Swindle, North Webster, $6,512.41
- Helvey & Associates Inc. v. Kitrina K. and Michael P. Beard, Warsaw, $4,292.58
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v. Alejandra Cervantes, Warsaw, $9,293.67
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Christy E. Snyder, North Webster, $1,852.27
- MSW Capital LLC v. Steven Keim, Syracuse, $1,173.50
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Citibank v.
Four Seasons Housing Factory Outlet, South Bend, $198,936.63
WM Perry Hopkins, Cromwell, $198,936.63
- J.P. Morgan Chase Bank v. Donna L. and Brian E. Lundsford Jr., Syracuse, $96,476.45
- Nationstar Mortgage LLC v. David J. Burkett, $99,027.09
- Teachers Credit Union v. Paul D. Phillips, Romulus, Mich., $87,300.79
- Wells Fargo Bank v. Mark A. Hoppus, $132,757.48
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt ($25) – Kimberly M. Bradford, Warsaw; Hannah L. Parker, Warsaw
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Mark Devoe Walter, 46, Warsaw, and Patricia Jane Zeringue, 35, Warsaw
Derrick L. Espinal, 24, Leesburg, and Glenda Vanessa Martinez Sanchez, 20, Leesburg
Robert A. Haines, 50, Warsaw, and Korrin D. Gorman, 48, Warsaw
Tom W. Edwards, 52, Mentone, and Tammy L. Clark, 43, Mentone
James Ward Leeper IV, 23, Silver Lake, and Kirsty Nichole White, 21, Warsaw
Daniel Romero, 29, Warsaw, and Ashley Ann King, 29, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Hanna — Nanci A. Hanna, Warsaw, and Shane S. Hanna, Warsaw. Married: June 5, 1991. Separated: Nov. 1, 2013. There are two minor children.
Huff — Deborah J. Huff, Silver Lake, and Bradley L. Huff, Roann. Married: Aug. 16, 2006. Separated: July 26, 2013. There are no minor children.
Peachey-Schafstall — Rena Peachey, Elkhart, and Earl J. Schafstall, Warsaw. Married: Nov. 18, 2004. Separated: May 1, 2013. There are three minor children.