Enjoy a lovely meal and spend time downtown after, enjoying entertainment at various locations. A “charity of choice” will be highlighted to donate what you wish as admission.Check out Valentine’s Day dinner specials at these restaurants BMacs , Korner Grill, Mad Anthony’s, Redwood Firewood Grill, Cerulean, Great Wall, Bennigan’s and Applebee’s.
Happening on Market Street:
- Single Mingle for Habitat – wine and dessert from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at 100 W. Market
- St. Loft Astound Dance Academy – Ballroom Dancing from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. donations to Beaman Home. New dance styles being learned every half hour.
Happening on Buffalo Street:
- Bob List Photography – get a picture with your sweetheart from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., donations go to Heartline Pregnancy Center
- MudLOVE – “Love” band for donation to Water For Good. 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- St. Regis Club – Live music from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Donations to Combined Community Services
- Buffalo Street Emporium – Pick up your free Truffles from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Donations to Salvation Army appreciated.
- Himalayan Salt Creations – Spend a relaxing time in the Salt Cave, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Donations to Kosciusko Senior Services
Happening on Center Street:
- Key Bank – The Sock Monkeys band will perform from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Donations to the Animal Welfare League
At each location, also from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., participate in the “Message in a Bottle” community art project sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of Warsaw.