The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Claypool Mobile Home Park v. Kym Eriks, Rochester, $1,594
- The Collection Company v. Adam and Charisse Gunkle, North Webster, $694.79
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v.
Skyler A. Cone, Warsaw, $1,166.55
Mita K. Denton, Warsaw, $1,758.80
Tracey L. Meadows, Warsaw, $3,076.23
George Prater, Mentone, $1,095.86
Jackie A. Sawyer, Warsaw, $4,280
- KY Collect LLC v. Anthony W. Silveus, Warsaw, $18,392.46
- General Audit Corp. v. John Courson, Warsaw, $968.21
- Green, Cates & Grossnickle LLP v. Heidi Johnson, Syracuse, $1,417.88
- Money Matters v. Anthony D. and Jennifer L. Rice, Warsaw, $2,025.07
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Brian R. Wimmer, Winona Lake, $479.86
- Warsaw Community Schools v.
Jason Brooks, Warsaw, $511
Carrie and Jason Dugger, Warsaw, $404
Anne and Hugh Eagan, Austin, Texas, $263.85
Desiree England, Warsaw, $452
Jason and Torie Helton, Claypool, $404
Ashley Jones, Warsaw, $511
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Arrow Financial v. James Dawson, Pierceton, $1,601.37
- Asset Acceptance LLC v. Bryon P. Conley, Pierceton $15,991.95
- Capital One Bank v. Janel L. Hover, Warsaw, $2,289
- Cavalry Portfolio Services LLC v. Nathan Hilliard, Warsaw, $11,018.73
- First National Bank of Omaha v. Tanya V. Tyler, Milford, $4,489.41
- Firstsource Advantage LLC v. Darrick Craft, Leesburg, $7,961.71.
- Paul G. Nelson v. Michael McPherson, Warsaw, $9,011
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v.
Keneth Archer, Warsaw, $1,698.98
Deb A. Halfacre, Warsaw, $940.25
Abel Mandujano, Warsaw, $1,537.58
Cory White, Cromwell, $1,506.62
- SAC Finance Inc. v. Renee C. Craig, Bremen, $9,163.78
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Perry Chavers, Warsaw, $12,960.25
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- J.P. Morgan Chase Bank v. Kyla M. Myers, Nappanee, $75,678.20
- U.S. Bank National Association v. Stephen N. Flannery, Akron, $97,929.28
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt ($25) – Gary C. Burkett, Walkerton
Speeding – Victor I. Baron, Lake Forest, Ill., $145.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Jason S. Lewis, 29, Mentone, and Heather Marie Klein, 24, Mentone
Craig Allen Boop, 23, Claypool, and Elizabeth Ann Miller, 21, Claypool
John Paul Ludwig, 49, Warsaw, and Teresa Ann Graff, 48, Warsaw
Bill Cruz Baldillez, 32, Warsaw, and Roberta Gail Slater, 37, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Armey — Christopher Armey, Warsaw, and Mckenzie D. Armey, Pierceton. Married: Oct. 3, 2010. Separated: Jan. 1, 2014. There are no minor children.
Bidle — David J. Bidle, Fort Wayne, and Laura A. Bidle, North Webster. Married: Oct. 26, 1996. Separated: Aug. 13, 2012. There is one minor child.
Cretcher — Alisha Cretcher, Silver Lake, and James Cretcher, Leesburg. Married: July 21, 2011. Separated: Feb. 10, 2014. There are two minor children.
Keen — Jeffrey W. Keen, Winona Lake, and Tracy L. Keen, Winona Lake. Married: May 24, 1985. Separated: Feb. 10, 2014. There are two minor children.
Miller — Lorna L. Miller, Wabash, and Richard N. Miller, Warsaw. Married: Dec. 11, 2008. Separated: Aug. 23, 2013. There are no minor children.
Pelz — Christine E. Pelz, Cromwell, and Joel A. Pelz, Warsaw. Married: May 21, 2011. Separated: Feb. 10, 2014. There are no minor children.
Scott — Jon Scott, Claypool, and Sandra Scott, Claypool. Married: June 15, 1995. Separated: Jan. 16, 2014. There are no minor children.
Stover — Chad Stover, Syracuse, and Tara Stover, Syracuse. Married: July 2, 2005. Separated: Feb. 10, 2014. There are no minor children.