The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Austen Miller v. Dawn Wallis, Warsaw, $973.69
- Canterbury House Apartments v.
Krystal Barton, Warsaw, $3,336.09
Terry Dove, Warsaw, $3,336.09
Alice Edwards, Warsaw, $2,258.77
Autumn and Dustin Helblig, Warsaw, $3,176.78
Betty, Sarena and Ted Taylor, Warsaw, $3,651.99
- Capital Alliance v. Jeremiah D. Lowe, Warsaw, $463.09
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Robert D. Emerick, Winona Lake, $2,182.96
Kandi J. Erwin, Warsaw, $4,257.37
Judith A. Hovenden, Mentone, $2,616.14
April Manns, Warsaw, $5,491.69
- Deca Financial v.
Anisa L. Bradley, Rochester, $1,964
Karey Skees, Warsaw, $750.32
- First Source v.
Russell Bauer Jr., Claypool, $2,654.51
Leanna Brand, Warsaw, $3,959.82
Amanda Brown, Syracuse, $1,096.43
Kim Geese, Milford, $3,900.30
Linda Morris, Syracuse, $621.26
- JT Brix v. Stephanie Justice, North Manchester, $207.60
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v.
Jammie Hinkle, Warsaw, $2,501.68
Michael W. Kausal, Leesburg, $5,298.32
Kristin A. Zimmerman, Winona Lake, $646.49
- Ginter Electric Service Inc. v.
Maria Cerbantas, Warsaw, $301.21
Roger Haeck, Winona Lake, $94
- Marineland Gardens Community Association v. Charles Stuckman, Syracuse, $2,636.50
- Rachel Hite v. Martha Sharp, Winona Lake, $2,518.24
- Shamrock Village v. Jeremy Blue and Sommer England, Warsaw, $812.16
- Snyder Mordan LLP v. John Pontius, Silver Lake, $1,302.45
- Springleaf Financial Services v.
Amber K. and Benjamin C. Rhodes, North Webster, $3,574.64
Joseph A. Runyon, Warsaw, $1,495.40
- The Collection Company v.
Gregory Reed, Syracuse, $400.75
Queenetta Reiff, Warsaw, $443.50
Leigh A. Ross, Pierceton, $5,176.06
Adam and Barbara J. Sheets, Syracuse, $3,792.94
Abby R. Sleeth, Claypool, $854.91
Amanda S. Tolson, Warsaw, $2,252.75
April D. and James P. Williamson, Warsaw, $739.64
- Troy Webb v. Cindy Semones, Warsaw, $2,422.97
- Warsaw Community Schools v. Joshua Bays, Claypool, $518.20
- Warsaw Eastgate Apartments v.
Mindy Frantz, Warsaw, $1,604
Sheila Spaw, Warsaw, $1,604
- Whitehead & Myers v. Penny Hepler, North Webster, $5,106.26
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Arrow Financial v. Kenneth Bean, Warsaw, $1,836.80
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Phillip Caudill, Warsaw, $7,592.20
William T. Hamilton, Warsaw, $17,037.91
Heather May, Warsaw, $8,758.32
Savanah Ryan, Warsaw, $12,565.50
Jeremy Young, Warsaw, $8,758.32
- Credit Acceptance Corp. v. Carrie Finken, Syracuse, $4,940.56
- Great Seneca Financial Corp. v. Susan L. Ashby, Warsaw, $5,185.82
- Midland Funding v. Susan L. Ashby, Warsaw, $2,110.84
- NIPSCO v. Jose F. Ramirez, Warsaw, $6,869.34
- RLW Accounts LLC v. Charles D. Erwin, Pierceton, $2,683.48
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Green Tree Servicing LLC v. David E. Woodcock, Warsaw, $124,077.78
- J.P. Morgan Chase Bank v. Kristen A. Farias, Warsaw, $70,821.13
- Mutual Federal Reserve v. Rickie Moore, Huntington, and Tina A. Moore, Pierceton, $48,488.12
- PNC Bank v. Edward G. Conley, Warsaw, $71,440.67
- U.S. Bank National Association v. Katrina M. and Samuel E. Frush, Pierceton, $100,439.43
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt ($25) – Marvin R. Wickerns, Mentone
Speeding – Tepper Charles, Villanova, Penn., $130.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Todd D. Metz, 40, Leesburg, and Treesa Renee Manns, 18, Leesburg
Christopher Allen Alexander, 35, Warsaw, and Celia A. Powell, 38, Warsaw
Justin P. Mossburg, 37, Columbia City, and Jennifer S. Rose, $39, South Whitley
Dalton Alan Knight, 21, Milford, and Courtney Danielle Slagle, 20, Milford
Jeffery Thomas Short Jr, 55, Silver Lake, and Theresa Ann Luloff, 51, Silver Lake
Matthew Ryan Pettiette, 30, Pierceton, and Crystal Marie Craven, 26, Pierceton
Richard M. King, 34, Claypool, and Maryellen Marie Stephens, 32, Claypool
Michael Ross Gawthrop, 23, Warsaw, and Amanda Sue Stiver, 23, Warsaw
Matthew Gerald Hensley, 27, Mentone, and Lacey Rae Trowbridge, 22, Mentone
Frank James Hoover, 39, Syracuse, and Elena Kurdimanova, 44, Syracuse
Nicholas Shane Overmyer, 25, Warsaw, and Kala Lenae Sult, 20, Warsaw
Tyler McIntruff, 20, North Webster, and Sabra Sopher, 19, North Webster
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Richcreek — Randall R. Richcreek, Syracuse, and Tammy L. Richcreek, Leesburg. Married: July 13, 2013. Separated: Dec. 27, 2013. There are no minor children.
Ouimet — Shaun Ouimet, Warsaw, and Justine A. Ouimet, Warsaw. Married: Oct. 1, 2012. Separated: Oct. 1, 2013. There are no minor children.
Saint — Trista Saint, Warsaw, and Carl Saint, Warsaw. Married: Sept. 18, 1990. Separated: Oct. 23, 2013. There are no minor children.