The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Shamrock Village v. Amber L. Burnworth and Michael C. Macy, Warsaw, $1,604
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Capital One Bank v.
David A. Richards, North Webster, $5,864.71
Brandi A. Youell, Syracuse, $1,472.50
- Cavalry SPV I LLC v. Sosimo B. Sanchez, Warsaw, $4,742.35
- Flagstar Bank v. Amanda Zajicek, North Webster, $1,750.56
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v. Stephanie Schmucker, Warsaw, $2,396.68
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Cinthya Juarez, Warsaw, $2,079.04
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Lora Penrod, Eaton, $75,887.65
Brenda and Ronnie Whitaker, Pierceton, $40,649.61
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Crossroads Bank v. Gregory A. Lehman, $100,947.16
- JP Morgan Chase Bank v. Tony D. Baker, Warsaw, $120,010.14
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Shane Lee Senter, 38, Leesburg, and Tamara L. Wood, 49, Leesburg
Luis Antonio Villa Romero, 31, Warsaw, and Jamie Lynn Lopez, 27, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Gagnon — Lori A. Gagnon, Pierceton, and Phillip E. Gagnon, Rochester. Married: May 5, 2009. Separated: Nov. 30, 2013. There is one minor child.