The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Anthony Wayne Credit Adjusters v.
Richard Allen, Warsaw, $273.15
Larry F. Anglin, Goshen, $369.94
Gregory W. Chalfin, Elwood, $939.96
Ricky D. Daniels, Warsaw, $643.01
Richard D. Gaylord, Warsaw, $137.94
Deborah J. Greutman, Warsaw, $985.78
Travis McCleary, Fort Wayne, $2,790.25
Moyotl Miguel, Winona Lake, $637.91
Charles Norton, Lake Placid, Fla., $772.81
Christina Perkins, Warsaw, $528.53
April Scott, Colorado Springs, Colo., $652.59
Mark Slone, Taylors, S.C., $304.50
Julie K. Tuggle Brown, Warsaw, $2,110.50
- Birch Law Firm LLC v. Michelle Genslinger, Kismet Enterprises, Elkhart, $1,932.19
- The Car Company v.
Bobby D. Hughes, Sturgis, Mich., $544
David Krater, Mentone, $6,094
Catlin J. Schmucker, Goshen, $1,579
Elizabeth and Paul Tinsman, Rochester, $454.50
Jason A. Waikel, Warsaw, $794
- Crown Assett Management LLC v. Andrew A. and Janet W. Hall, Warsaw, $2,986.71
- Firstsource Financial Solutions LLC v Jamie J. Culbertson, Syracuse, $458.99
- Glen Ruch v. Tina Chandler, Goshen, $714
- Gracemark Properties LLC v. Stephanie McDonald, Mentone, $819
- Helvey and Associates Inc. v. Megan R. Mudd, Warsaw, $4,163.83
- Jeff Currie v. Heather Bonewitz, Warsaw, $394
- Joshua M. Berger v. Brandon Blair, Warsaw, $6,094
- JT Brix v.
Matt Enyeart North Manchester, $828.15
Amy Harris, Claypool, $521.94
- Mavis L. Whitehead v. Anna and Dan Schible, Fort Wayne, $6,104
- Money Matters LLC v.
Kathy Anglemeyer, Warsaw, $4,992
Joshua Denney, Warsaw, $3,350
Jennifer Gasaway, Warsaw, $624
Cassie J. Goble, Claypool, $403.40
Stephen Ledgerwood, Leesburg, $404.71
Dennis J. Prate, Pierceton, $413
Randy F. Rose, Pierceton, $591
Alyssa M. Wiggs, Warsaw, $889.08
Barbara Wood, Goshen, $1,094
- R & T Green Acres v. Stephanie Mikel, Winona Lake, $942
- Radiology Inc. v. Misty Rooney, Bourbon, $417.43
- SAC Finance v. Thomas Dugan, Warsaw, $5,670.96
- Springleaf Financial Services v.
Chrisytal M. Sexton, Mentone, $2,780.85
Julia L. Ulrich, Cromwell, $3,474.22
- Thomas E. Hamilton Jr. v. Matt Layman, Akron, $6,094
- Warsaw Community Schools v.
Adam and Amber Booher, Claypool, $780
Christopher and Danielle Cook, Warsaw, $481
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Asset Acceptance LLC v. Terry L. Williams, Warsaw, $808.72
- Capital One Bank v. Steven P. Stokes, Warsaw, $5,104.96
- Cavalry SPC I LLC v. Carolyn J. Wallen, Claypool, $6,373.02
- Great Seneca Financial Corp. v. Jimmy D. Hall, Syracuse, $2,238.80
- Helvey & Associates Inc. v. Mark B. Dickinson, Warsaw, $1,586.74
- MH Acceptance Inc. v. Kayla Wertman, Warsaw, $4,135.74
- Midland Funding LLC v.
Leeann Miller, Claypool, $1,495.39
Ryan Roth, Warsaw, $1,828.30
- Rego Manufacturing Company Inc. v. Garrett & Company Inc., Warsaw, $7,849.12
- SAC Finance Inc. v. Ritchie Hernandez, Warsaw, $6,649.97
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Robert Coplen, Warsaw, $24,961.44
Beth A. Eppenbaugh, Warsaw, $9,084.76
- Teachers Credit Union v. Dennis Alderfer, Claypool, $17,545.27
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Citimortgage Inc. v. Teresa L. Davis, $127,555.60
- Mutual Bank v. Curtis W. Smith, Syracuse, $427,621.33
- Springleaf Financial v. Abigail C. and Trevor T. Heath, $71,143.42
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
No Valid Driver’s License – Rocio Casasola, Warsaw, $128.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Ronnie L. Prater, 39, Pierceton, and Jessica Elizabeth Pulley, 32, Warsaw
Brian J. Adams, 32, Warsaw, and Miranda L. Adams, 28, Warsaw
Caleb Dean Adams, 20, Warsaw, and Chenee Breann Davis, 21, Warsaw
Evan L. Readle, 25, Warsaw, and Kaila B. Higgins, 21, Warsaw
Zakkary Nathanial Moreno, 20, Warsaw, and Ashley M. Jones, 19, Warsaw
Edgard Gabriel Postigo, 32, Warsaw, and Misty M. McGillem, 30, Warsaw
Anthony Michael Faucett, 26, Etna Green, and Cherilyn Kay Borkholder, 25, Shipshewana
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Bean — Margaret Bean, Pierceton, and Steven Bean, Pierceton. Married: Dec. 31, 2011 Separated: Nov. 20, 2013. There is one minor child.
Giron — Maria R. Giron, Warsaw, and Ernesto G. Arreguin, Avarado, Texas. Married: Feb. 14, 2005. Separated: March 2, 2013. There are two minor children.
Short — Jeff T. Short II, Mentone, and Christina R. Short, Hope. Married: July 31, 2010. Separated: Nov. 21, 2013. There are no minor children.