Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, Oct. 27, 2:10 p.m. North 800 East and SR 13. Robert Hite, West 1150 South, Akron, was driving a vehicle pulling a trailer with a golf cart on it. The golf cart came loose and rolled of the back of the trailer. There was damage to the golf cart but no amount was specified.
- Friday, Oct. 25, 11:21 p.m. South Dixie Drive. Shane Lenon, EMS T 13B Lane, Leesburg, was battered by a juvenile, who was later located. A report will be sent to Kosciusko County Juvenile Probation requesting charges against the juvenile.
- Thursday, Oct. 24, 9:25 p.m. Susie and Harold Elliott, North Main Street, reported a 1990 silver Buick Regal stolen. The Columbia City Police Department assisted and located the vehicle. The damaged vehicle was returned to the owners. Damage amount was not given.
- Wednesday, Oct. 23, 6:45 p.m. North Main Street. Graffiti was reported on the playground equipment at the North Webster Community Center.
- Monday, Oct. 21, 10:02 p.m. North Blaine Street and Crystal Flash Road. A juvenile was stopped for driving a vehicle with a false and fictitious registration. The juvenile has never received a driver’s license.
- Saturday, Oct. 19, 7:11 p.m. North Main Street and Crystal Flash Road. A road rage incident was reported by Chirstopher Doty, South Main Street. An obscene gesture was made at a passing motorist, who stopped and slapped the other driver.
- Thursday, Oct. 17, 8:54 p.m. Jasper Hurst, Orchard Drive, Warsaw, reported a classmate pointed a gun at him in the parking lot the Tippecanoe Township Building, 102 Morton St. The gun was found to be a replica and incapable of being fired.