The Warsaw Department of Public Works will be milling and paving a number of city streets next week. During that time, parking will be prohibited.
The scheduled work is as follows:
Tuesday, Oct. 22, milling will begin on:
- Indiana Street between Market and Main streets
- Lake Street between Winona Avenue and Center streets
- West Street between Porter and Lake streets (depending on progress of first two streets)
Wednesday, Oct. 23, milling will begin on:
- West Street between Port and Lake streets (depending on Tuesday’s progress)
- Lincoln Street between Market and Center streets
- Normandy Drive
- Wayside Court
- (Old) Patterson Road west of Normandy Drive
On Thursday and Friday, Oct. 24-25, the milled locations will be paved. Paving should be complete by the end of the day Friday, weather dependent.
Again, parking will be prohibited in these locations and motorists should avoid travel in those areas when possible.