Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Friday, Oct. 4, 1:41 a.m. Officers were called to the 5700 block of South Woodland Lane, Warsaw, to investigate criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- Thursday, Oct. 4, 6:39 p.m. A domestic dispute was reported in the 1700 block of North 650 East, Warsaw.
- Thursday, Oct. 4, 2:31 p.m. Wendy Bradley of Mentone reported an individual false represented themselves as a property owner.
- Thursday, Oct. 3, 1:36 a.m. A Burket woman reported being harassed by an ex-boyfriend.
Syracuse Police Department
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Thursday, Oct. 3, 9:13 p.m. Officers were called to the 200 block of Greenhaus Dr. for a battery.
- Thursday, Oct. 3, 4:21 a.m. Spencer Clouse reported criminal mischief in the 500 block of Prairie Drive.
- Thursday, Oct. 3, 12:40 a.m. Police were called to the 300 block of East Palm Drive where a battery had occurred. Zachary Dale Smith Howard, 23, was arrested and charged with aggravated battery resulting in the loss or impairment of an organ.