The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- 509 Market LLC v.
Christopher Blitz, Warsaw, $1,310.95
Jason Venegas, Warsaw, $1,310.95
- Alan Kado v. Aimee and Josh Stufflebeam, Pierceton, $614.00
- Anderson Lawn Care Inc v. Cory Andrew, Leesburg, $344.00
- Cecil G. Meade v. Matthew W. Trier, Claypool, $1692.00
- Davis, Kohnen & Associates LLC v.
Matt Black, Silver Lake, $1,332.71
Faith Klintworth, Silver Lake, $1,332.71
- Dental Health PC v. Cheryl A. O’Donnell Syracuse, $737.76
- Devon Borkholder v. Brandon Blair, Warsaw, $5,113.32
- First Source Financial v.
Douglas A. Allard, Syracuse, $2,883.81
Suzanne Fischer, Syracuse, $1,952.65
Heather M. Harney, Milford, $3,190.27
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Donald Chadwick, Warsaw, $2,707.42
- Martin Financial Management Inc. v. Jason D. Gongwer, Anderson, $1534.31
- Money Matters v. Michael Miller, Warsaw, $190.78
- Pill Box Pharmacies Inc. v.
Ronald Hensley, Warsaw, $314.86
Ronald Mantey, Warsaw, $1,250.42
Wayne Rubow, Peru, $367.67
Chad Shepherd, North Manchester, $1,594.00
- SAC Finance Inc. v. Lauren M. and Shawn M. Davis, Claypool, $6,389.35
- Springleaf Financial v.
Juan Adame, Warsaw, $1,795.23
Randy L. Engle, Syracuse, $1,657.06
Darnell Jones, Warsaw, $3,305.40
Patricia A. Keim, Warsaw, $3,751.22
Bryan J. Lynch, Etna Green, $1,214.02
Jaime Ponce, Warsaw, $3,559.40
Gregory Shafer, Pierceton, $2,509.06
David L. Sisk, Warsaw, $4,006.24
Jennifer L. Wilkinson, Warsaw, $4,006.24
Arcadio and Tonya D. Zuniga, Mentone, $3,997.92
- Tri County Ambulance Service v. Tina Cannon, Syracuse, $2,548.00
- Warsaw Eastgate Apartments v.
Derrick Carlson, Warsaw, $1,199.00
Jessica Rigelman, Warsaw, $1,199.00
- Wawasee Tent & Tool Rental v. North Shore Builders, Syracuse, $1,057.20
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- 1st Source Bank v.
William B. Jones, Warsaw, $72,836.96
C. Leroy Nafziger, Syracuse, $11,457.47
- Autovest LLC v. Glen Tharp, Warsaw, $8,172.44
- Capital One Bank v.
Sherry L. Gigous, Leesburg, $1,352.05
April J. Miller, Syracuse, $1,530.63
Shad E. Ott, Warsaw, $5,170.46
Lois Sitchenkov, Warsaw, $1,734.49
- Citi Bank v. Sheila E. Hershberger, Nappanee, $2,224.00
- SAC Finance Inc. v. Sabrina K. Long, Warsaw, $8,552.70
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Crossroads Bank v. the estate of Marilyn Jones, $188,270.66
- PNC Mortgage v. Jarrod L. and Wendy A. Peace, Cromwell, $116,838.75
- Wells Fargo Bank v. Billy R. Kidd, Mentone, $54,873.52
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Failure to Use Safety Belt ($25) – Kelly J. Robinson, Warsaw; Patricia A. Coplen, Warsaw; Edward L. Altum, Etna Green, John B. Camden, Pierceton; Stuart B. Eherenman, Bourbon; Melissa A. Sommer, Warsaw; Raymond L. Briney, Warsaw; Gregorio Bocanegra, Warsaw; Cheryl D. Harshman, Akron
Learner’s Permit Violation – Kari E. Chappell, Leesburg, $128.50
No Valid Driver’s License – Royce Beigh, Claypool, $128.50
Operating a Motor Vehicle with a Fictitious Registration – Steve A. Peepers, Elkhart, $128.50
Speeding – Jennifer E. Bradley, Warsaw, $189.50; Debra J. Alexander, Warsaw, $128.50; Brian M. Bell, Valparaiso, $189.50; Cody D. Orr, Warsaw, $130.50; Jonathan V. Bender, Roanoke, $130.50; Debbie J. Bates, Warsaw, $130.50; Steven R. Warner, Claypool, $128.50; Patricia A. Weaver, Warsaw, $130.50; Gilbert H. Young Jr., Huntington, $130.50
Violation of Lane Use Restriction – Daniel K. Gudziunas, Chicago, $145.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Marlen R. Bontrager, 38, Milford, and Jennifer G. Pamer, 33, Milford
Luke Helm, 29, Indianapolis, and Kristi Niccole Haddad, 27, Warsaw
Joseph James Blazek, 26, Warsaw, and Brenna Alanna Byrer, 22, Warsaw
John B. Hatfield, 29, Warsaw, and Carrie L. Dutton, 33, Warsaw
Travis Ray Rowland, 41, Claypool, and Julia Anne Gearheart, 43, Wellington, Ohio
Nathan Dean McFadden, 23, Akron and Erica Lin Judd, 23, Columbia City
Brian P. Kintigh, 45, Warsaw, and Amy M. Compton, 37, Warsaw
Marc Rian Nelson, 34, Warsaw, and Lynn Marie Herzog, 39, Warsaw
John V. Chaffins, 42, Warsaw, and Helen E. Snell, 36, Warsaw
Nathan Hooley, 25, Etna Green, and Brittany Enyeart, 22, Etna Green
Filemon Velazquez-Coyomani, 34, Warsaw, and Rosario Perez-Zaca, 27, Warsaw
Adam Jacob Wall, 32, Silver Lake, and Crystal Anna Fuller, 20, Silver Lake
Jeffrey D. Frye, 46, Syracuse, and Lora Lee Bayh, 46, Syracuse
Jason Eugene Ladd, 30, Warsaw, and Jaime Lyn Snyder, 31, Warsaw
Christopher M. Harman, 23, Warsaw, and Jordyn Faye Ancil, 20, Warsaw
Peter Michael Masterson, 34, Warsaw, and Danielle Lynn Abshire, 32, Warsaw
Andrew Jackson, 25, Warsaw and Cayla Davenport, 25, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Larue — Renee L. Larue, North Manchester, and Joshua L. Larue, Silver Lake. Married: July 23, 2011. Separated: August, 2013. There is one minor child.
Shaffer — Jennifer B. Shaffer, and Scott E. Shaffer, Warsaw. Married: Dec. 17, 1999. Separated: Sept. 11, 2013. There are four minor children.
Newcomer — Rose Newcomer, Leesburg, and Keith Newcomer, Milford. Married: March 1, 2001. Separated: August 23, 2013. There are no minor children.