Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following accidents and incidents and made the following arrests:
Thursday, Sept. 19, 4:34 p.m. West Washington Street. A vehicle driven by Lonnie E. Hanson, EMS B70 Lane, Warsaw, collided with a vehicle driven by Jennifer K. Hartley, North Center Street West. No ages or damage amounts given.
Thursday, Sept. 12, 12:31 p.m. South Main Street. An employee of New Market, Elizabeth Trentdue of Pleasant Point, Rome City, reported her vehicle was struck while parked in the parking lot. A witness described the suspect vehicle that left the accident scene without stopping. The investigation continues.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18, 11:42 a.m. North Main Street. Caralee Hursey, East 1000 North, Cromwell, reported cash taken from her purse. The investigation continues.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17, 3:40 p.m. South Main Street. Freedom Express reported a male subject in a yellow Camaro pumped $38.58 in gas and then drove off without paying.
- Sunday, Sept. 15, 8:45 a.m. Freedom Express reported fuel was pumped into a dark colored SUV and the occupants left without paying.
- Saturday, Sept. 14, 10:22 p.m. Backwater Road. Jeremy Lawlor reported his house and truck were shot with paintballs by four males in a vehicle.
- Friday, Sept. 13, 3:37 p.m. Blaine and Elm streets. A small, tan mixed breed female dog with a black collar was running loose in town. The owner was not located and the dog was taken to the Kosciusko County Animal Welfare League.
- Tuesday, Sept. 11, 10:23 a.m. Unknown location. Michael Bradley, East Evergreen Drive, Warsaw, report a lost license plate from a trailer.
- Monday, Sept. 9, 10:15 a.m. Teresa Wilson reported a friend took her prescription to Zale Drugs, Warsaw, and didn’t return with one of the prescriptions. The investigation is ongoing.
Friday, Sept. 13, 2:36 a.m. South Main Street. A blue Honda was observed traveling at a high rate of speed southbound from Effie Mae Street. An officer stopped the vehicle at SR 13 and East 500 North. The driver, Inderjit Yogendrakumar Jain, 24, was found to be intoxicated after a field sobriety test was performed. He was arrested and incarcerated at the Kosciusko County Jail.
Monday, Sept. 9, 7:42 p.m. Crystal Flash Road. An officer observed a vehicle driving left of center. Lonnie D. Yazel, East Winona Ave., Warsaw, received a warning and was later arrested for OWI with a BAC of over .15 percen