Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, Sept. 16, 1:09 p.m. A Syracuse woman reported her 13-year-old son stole $100 from her bank deposit bag.
- Monday, Sept. 16, 1:56 p.m. A domestic disturbance was reported that had occurred the day before in the 11200 Block of North Honeycomb Lane, Cromwell.
- Monday, Sept. 16, 4:30 p.m. Police were called to respond to the theft of two bottles of alcohol at Leesburg Liquors. Investigation is ongoing at this time.
Warsaw Police Department
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, Sept. 16, 1:23 p.m. Officers stopped Benjamin Stewart for speeding and discovered he was driving while suspended. Steward was transported to the Kosciusko County Jail without incident.
- Monday, Sept. 16, 2:26 p.m. Matthew Trier was stopped as a passenger of a vehicle for not wearing a seatbelt. Trier was then taken into custody on an outstanding warrant.
- Monday, Sept. 16, 4:21 p.m. Police responded to a juvenile complaint in the 800 block of East Clark Street.