Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incident:
- Saturday, Aug. 31, 9:48 a.m. Officials at McClure’s, South Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported the theft of cash.
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently made the following arrests:
- Sunday, 11:57 p.m. Britany K. Wilmot, 24, East Palm Drive, Syracuse, arrested for driving while suspended-prior. Bond: $305
- Sunday, 1:38 a.m. Kyler J. Holcomb, 24, West Portland Street, Syracuse, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $500
- Friday, 9:56 a.m. Elisabeth Fitzpatrick, 35, Syracuse, arrested for driving while suspended. She was stopped for making a turn without signaling.
- Thursday, 4:30 a.m. John Gohlke, 53, North Harrison Street, Syracuse, arrested for sexual battery. Bond: $2,000
- Tuesday, Sept. 3, 3:15 p.m. Brandon Chilcutt, 24, Syracuse, arrested for being a habitual traffic violator. Bond: $500