Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, Sept. 8, 10:05 a.m. Main and North streets. Officer found two dogs running loose and took them to the Kosciusko Animal Welfare League, Warsaw. They were a brown pug and beagle mix and a light tan and white terrier mix.
- Tuesday, Sept. 3, 5 p.m. South Harrison Street. A female came into North Webster Day Care and took a court subpoenaed document. Charges are being requested against her.
- Tuesday, Sept. 3, 1:47 p.m. EMS W 31 Lane. Kathy O’Connell and Krista Broderick reported firewood stolen from a residence. The investigation continues.
- Monday, Sept. 2, 6:06 p.m. South Main Street. Mark and Deborah Rossiter, EMS B37 Lane, Warsaw, reported a stolen wallet. The investigation continues.
- Monday, Sept. 2, 2:31 p.m. East Epworth Forest Road. Arial Caudill and Lance Lannen reported a burglary-theft. The investigation continues.
- Friday, Aug. 30, 5:41 p.m. SR 15 and East 350 North. While working Operation Pullover, an officer discovered a female driver to be suspended/prior. She was cited and given a court date.
- Wednesday, Aug. 28, 7:02 p.m. North Main Street. Female reported being shoved off a porch by a neighbor. Report was sent to county prosecutor for review.
- Wednesday, Aug. 28, 5:52 p.m. South Main Street. CVS reported a white male took a bottle of liquor and failed to pay. Investigation is ongoing.
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following accident:
Wednesday, Aug. 28, 1:09 a.m. South Main Street. Robert Oldaker, 23, West Warren Street, Peru, was driving a vehicle that veered off the roadway and struck a state highway sign. Driver did not stop for the accident. Officer conducted a traffic stop on Backwater Road. No damage amount given.
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently made one arrest:
Wednesday, Aug. 28, 1:09 a.m. South Main Street. Officer arrested Robert W. Oldaker, 23, West Warren Street, Peru, after the above accident. He fled the scene. Vehicle was stopped on Backwater Road and driver found to have a suspended-prior driver’s license, a civil body attachment and was in possession of synthetic drugs. Suspect was taken to Kosciusko County Jail, Warsaw.