Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
- Tuesday, Sept. 3, 4:40 p.m. Betty Moneyheffer reported a possible fraud attempt after receiving a mailing indicating she was a lottery winner and asking her to make contact with the sender.
- Wednesday, Sept. 4, 1:49 a.m. KCSD was called to the 3600 block of N. Barbee Road in reference to a business alarm. Upon arrival, forced entry was observed and a large amount of money was discovered missing from the business. Investigation is ongoing at this time.
Warsaw Police Department
- Tuesday, Sept. 3 4:24 p.m. Janice Monnier reported a fraud.
Pierceton Police Department
- Wednesday, Sept. 4, 6:58 a.m. Larry Tran reported criminal mischief resulting in up to $2,500 in damages to his vehicle.
- Wednesday, Sept. 4, 7:44 a.m. Lisa Gregory reported the theft of a make-up bag from her vehicle.