Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
Monday, 2:33 a.m. Police were called to CR 1290 East north of CR 875 East for a vehicle, which had rolled over in the middle of the roadway. Police reported it was unknown who was driving the 1997 Chevrolet Blazer. Damages: up to $25,000
Friday, 3:22 p.m. South Huntington and East Pittsburgh streets, Syracuse. Drivers: Roger L. Korenstra, 60, North CR 650 East, Syracuse; and Gary W. Morris, 56, East CR 200 North, Warsaw. Korenstra turned in front of the Morris vehicle. Damages: up to $10,000
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, 7:42 p.m. Lester Krull, South Walnut Street, Syracuse, reported the home of Lynea Rookstool had been entered. Upon investigation by police, it was found no crime had been committed.
- Saturday, 10:14 p.m. Ritter’s, North Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported a sidewalk damaged by a rock.
- Saturday, 6:58 p.m. Misty L. Conrad, Greenhaus Drive, Syracuse, reported harassment.
- Tuesday, Aug. 27, 10:42 p.m. Carri Carr, East Pittsburgh Street, Syracuse, reported harassment on a social media site.
- Tuesday, Aug. 27, noon. Derek Powell, North CR 560 East, Syracuse, reported his truck was damaged in front of McDonald’s, South Huntington Street, Syracuse.
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently made the following arrests:
- Saturday, 3:47 a.m. Rene Edward Echartea, 25, Bay Point Drive, Elkhart, arrested for driving while suspended. She was stopped on South Harkless Drive. Bond: $300.
- Thursday, 7:19 p.m. Carlos R. Camacho, 52, North Front Street, Syracuse, arrested for domestic battery. Bond: $500.