Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Wednesday, Aug. 28., 4:29 p.m. Naoma Wagner reported fraud through Verizon.
- Wednesday, Aug. 28, 9:53 p.m. Dennis D. Proffitt reported criminal mischief. The case has been forwarded to the prosecutor’s office for review.
Warsaw Police Department
Officers of the Warsaw Police Department recently investigated the following incident:
- Wednesday, Aug. 28, 9:48 a.m. Delores A. Hepler reported her vehicle had been sideswiped on U.S. 30 East. Police are continuing to investigate.
- Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2:33 p.m. Robert Francis Tharp reported the damage of his vehicle at his residence in the 400 block of North Park Avenue overnight.
- Wednesday, Aug. 29, 5:29 a.m. Rita K. Wrenn reported a hit and run accident. After feeling a slight bump while backing up her vehicle, she returned home where she was advised to notify officers of the accident.