The Kosciusko County Fire Association would like to remind everyone to “think safe.”
September is National Preparedness Month and FEMA invites you to join the National Preparedness Community and download the 2013 National Preparedness Month Toolkit.
The National Preparedness Community is where more than 32,000 people connect and collaborate on emergency preparedness. You can use the community and the Toolkit to empower yourself to prepare and coordinate preparedness activities with your family, neighbors, and those with whom you worship during National Preparedness Month.
Here are the top 5 reasons to join:
- Download the 2013 National Preparedness Month Toolkit
- Get access to preparedness resources
- Promote your national preparedness event on the calendar
- Connect and build relationships with emergency management personnel
- Share and compare preparedness plans
Kosciusko County Firemen’s Association