Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, Aug. 18, 8:24 p.m. South Main Street. Melanie Scott was issued a trespass warning for Freedom Express.
- Friday, Aug. 16, 6:44 p.m. South Main Street. A customer passed a counterfeit $20 bill at Freedom Express. Investigation continues.
- Thursday, Aug. 15, North Blaine Street. Carlos Rodrigues requested a trespass warning for his residence be issued to Christian McQuade.
- Monday, Aug. 12, 8:29 p.m. South Harrison Street. Officer responded to loud yelling coming from residence. The parties involved requested no police involvement. Report sent to Kosciusko County Prosecutor for review due to children being in the home during the incident.
- Saturday, Aug. 17, 1:33 a.m. North SR 15, Leesburg. While working at a DUI checkpoint, a motorcycle came through. The driver, Dennis E. Plank, 42, Southwood Drive, Warsaw, was tested for alcohol and then taken for a certified breath test. While taking inventory of the bike, marijuana and paraphernalia was found in the saddle bag. Plank was charged with possession and arrested.
Officers of the North Webster Police Department recently investigated the following:
Friday, Aug. 16, 7:15 p.m. SR 13. Drivers: Rachelle N. Whitaker, West 100 North, LaGrange; Jack C. Rhoades, North 700 East, Leesburg. Whitaker collided with Rhoades vehicle. No ages or damage amounts given.
Sunday, Aug. 11, 2:17 p.m. Main and Washington streets. Vehicle driven by George T. Dvorak, EMS T 13 Lane, Leesburg, collided with a vehicle driven by Mark R. Alspaugh, Center Street, Warsaw. Dvorak drove off but was later located. He was issued a citation for leaving the scene of a property damage accident. No ages or damage amounts given.